Snarky Brides

Good morning, Wednesday!

2»

Re: Good morning, Wednesday!

• Nebb - I really liked that first song a lot. I think I'll buy the album when I get home. Bluegrass style music is one of the only music genres FH and I can agree on and we could really use something new to listen to on road trips. 

I'll have to send the link to my friend too, I think she'd really like them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks guys. I'm going to go out tonight to have some drinks with my friend and a bunch of other people to reminisce. I wasn't even sure my post showed up with how wonky TK has been.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Morning ladies!

It's pouring here, we actually had thunder at 6am. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. The kitten and I snuggle real well when H isnt home.

He called last night to talk before he went to HP. His company makes the controllers for the rides. Come to find out if I had traveled with him, I wasnt allowed to go to their event! So, it would have been a waste, this is why I usually dont go on his trips. Who wants to go to Disney alone?

Sorry about your friend YIO.
  • Good morning, ladies.

I feel ya on the insomnia, Jackie.  I was awake from 1 to 3 for no reason.  Then the alarm went off at 4.  Ugh.

It's going to be 56* and sunny today.  We haven't really had winter; just the two weekends for Denver GTGs.  There's a chance for snow Thursday night into Friday.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • KD, I would totally go alone to DW. There's so much to do! But I like to do things alone sometimes.

I am going to a Jerrod Niemann concert Saturday night with my mom. That's about the only fun thing I have going on this week.
  • I'm glad you guys like them :) I heard of them last year, they were performing rye wiskey on david letterman and I fell in love. I've never heard anything like it before. You need to get their old cd antifogmatic and their new one who's feeling young now.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b6b99db0-298f-473c-890b-53f47c4f70a4Post:99fe7b20-76e4-47a1-bdfb-c7b90acca229">Re: Good morning, Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]KD, I would totally go alone to DW. There's so much to do! But I like to do things alone sometimes. I am going to a Jerrod Niemann concert Saturday night with my mom. That's about the only fun thing I have going on this week.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

I think DW would be lost on me, I'm not into amusement parks as it is, so to be alone would just suck worse. And to know my H is there and I have to hang out alone. No!

Oxford next month will be a little different, I can hang out in England by myself!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b6b99db0-298f-473c-890b-53f47c4f70a4Post:e5b878cd-f428-4cfa-9a66-5b274785b62a">Re: Good morning, Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies! It's pouring here, we actually had thunder at 6am. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. The kitten and I snuggle real well when H isnt home. He called last night to talk before he went to HP. His company makes the controllers for the rides. Come to find out if I had traveled with him, I wasnt allowed to go to their event! So, it would have been a waste, this is why I usually dont go on his trips. <strong>Who wants to go to Disney alone?</strong> Sorry about your friend YIO.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

*raises hand*
  • YIO, that's awful.  I'm so sorry. 

It's gorgeous here today so stuck inside is the last place I want to be.  Oh well, half way to the weekend.  More importantly, only 2 days until my BF and I have a date to go see Wicked at ASU. 
  • So remember those puppies?
    Just wanted to share the cuteness :)

• YIO, I'm so sorry :(  

So I just got back from the dental clinic and xrays were covered (woo!).  They decided they liked me and added me to one of the student's clinics so I will go back again Wednesday for the cleaning and decide what treatment is from there.  Also, in a way I'm praying I have "perfect cavities" if I have any at all because there is an exam for the 4th year students this weekend and I could get them taken care of for free or they will pay me pending if they are the caviites they are looking for.
  • Awesome, I'm in the parallel universe than can't see the new posts.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b6b99db0-298f-473c-890b-53f47c4f70a4Post:cd6d80d2-7c97-470f-b9ba-ae49c96158b8">Re: Good morning, Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning, Wednesday! : *raises hand*
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I thought of you as I typed that ;)
  • edited February 2012
    I'm sorry YIO.  :(

I'm up early (by my standards lol).  I'm currently sitting here with FI, my friend and her 13 month old son.  It's nice to be on vacation, seeing as I won't get to take much of one during spring break, when everyone else from work wants to have time off.    

My sleep schedule is slowly becoming somewhat normal; by the time I get back home my body will be readjusted to "normal people's" schedule and I'll have to get it reaccustomed to my work schedule.  

knotsigpicture Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards