Snarky Brides
Options

Letters

Dear TK

Quit being wonky and eating my posts and sending them to far far away. Also to add I am not KnotAnnie or BSN I am Miz unless I am confused about my own identity.

Kthanksbai,
Miz

Dear work front door,

Quit blowing open and getting me wet from the rain. It smells wonderful outside and thank you for trying to share, But I really am tired of wiping my computer and glasses off.

Signed,
Miz

Re: Letters

• Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2011
    Dear Miz,

Please put your planning bio link underneath your sig picture.  I keep reading that sentence as if it is part of your posts and although the annoyance is obviously a personal problem, i'd be eternally grateful.

Love,
    Anna
  • Options
    Dear No-Dak,

I can't wait to escape your flood drama for a week.  I leave on Friday, BITCH!

-Dani
    panther
  • Options
    Dear Bank of America:

Please find the FI's paycheck that we deposited on Friday...thank you very much!

Dear Neighbor:
    Build an effing retaining wall you a-holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Im tired that every time it rains, your entire backyard floods into mine.  My house has been here for 45 years, yours has been here for 6 mths....I dont even know you and I already want you out.

Dear Nags Head:

Please grace me with warm weather next weekend....Im like a little plant in the winter, I wither without sunlight.

• Options
    MIZ...I promise promise I havent forgotten about you and Edgar ;)

I will be going down there this weekend......just for Y-O-U ;)

• Options
    Dear Ladies Getting Married This Weekend:

May your wedding day be everything you have wanted it to be!  May you dance the night away and laugh to your hearts content!! Its a very exciting time for all of you and I know we all be sending you lots of love on Sat. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba95b464-9782-4107-9c05-b735c47cd63fPost:5fafe0b0-e73e-4d85-ba76-6f23c57c277c">Re: Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Ladies Getting Married This Weekend: May your wedding day be everything you have wanted it to be!  May you dance the night away and laugh to your hearts content!! Its a very exciting time for all of you and I know we all be sending you lots of love on <strong>Sat</strong>. 
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Dear OBX,</div><div>
    </div><div>THANKS!<span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span> <3<3<3</div><div>
    </div><div>You're a sweetheart.</div><div><span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span">
    </span></div><div><span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span">L</span>ove, </div><div>Sarah and SEWF and Jcbsjr.</div>
  • Options
    Dear Wedding Guests,

You'd better have fun.

Sincerely,
    Sarah & Mark
  • Options
    Dear chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream,
    Thanks for being so tasty!  Please try to avoid my hips. 
    Love, Bri

Dear Red Sox,
    Please try not to suck so much tonight. 
    From your angry fan
  • Options
    Dear Miz,

Thank you for taking pity on my poor broken brain.

Love,
    Anna
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Dear weather, 

Please cooperate with me this weekend.

Thank you,
    SEWF

Dear Wonderful House,

Please clean yourself so that I can stay on the couch reading instead of getting my butt up and having to do it myself.

Gracias,
    Me
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dear TKIT.

SUCK IT!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Dear Husband,

When I call and ask you what meat we have in the freezer, then proceed to ask you which one you prefer to have tonight, you should take it out of the freezer so that we can in fact have it for dinner.  Have fun eating leftover pizza.

Your in-a-bitchy-mood wife,
    Shay
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dear Half-Sister:

Reading your blog makes me wish I was adopted.  (Oh, wait.)

This "introduction" --

I'm {name redacted}. This is titled blashpemous because, for some reason, many people believe my thoughts and opinions are blasphemous. I obviously don't know how to interact with people unless I am putting them down. The truth is that the majority of people are so completely retarded that they believe I am intentionally putting them down. Yes, I contradicted myself. I do it often so if you're going to read this: Get Use To It.

-- Makes. No. Sense.  But hey, thanks for the warning!  I guess.

Irritated and pouring bleach into the gene pool,
    Michelle
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba95b464-9782-4107-9c05-b735c47cd63fPost:95c79400-70cb-42e2-8fd3-d23d3c220380">This is my Post now</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Miz, Please put your planning bio link underneath your sig picture.  I keep reading that sentence as if it is part of your posts and although the annoyance is obviously a personal problem, i'd be eternally grateful. Love, Anna
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Me too! I thought it was just me.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dear OBX,

THANK YOU!!!

Love,
    Britni

Dear FI,

Thank you for telling almost everyone coming to D's birthday party the wrong time and leaving out the place. I now have to go through and make sure everyone that was invited not to show up at our house at 1. It is stressful enough that this is the first time my family meeting your family, my Dad here for the weekend, trying to figure out who is just going to "show up" from D's daycare and now I have to deal with this too.

Your irritated but loving FI,
    Britni

• Options
    Dear weather gods:

Please have mercy and stop the rain that's forecasted for this weekend so that my brunch guests can actually wander outside to sit if they want.

-worried about rain

Dear brisket in the oven:

Please turn out well as I don't have a ton of time to try to do more trial runs with your recipe before I host Passover.

-non-jew hosting a jewish holiday
  • Options
    Dear Grad School,

Please let me in.

Thanks,
    Whifflegirl

Dear Job Gods,

Please let me have one.  I'll even take part-time.

Sincerely,
    Whifflegirl
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba95b464-9782-4107-9c05-b735c47cd63fPost:be250889-e1e8-4614-8b2c-d93281f50857">Re: Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear brisket in the oven: Please turn out well as I don't have a ton of time to try to do more trial runs with your recipe before I host Passover. -non-jew hosting a jewish holiday
    Posted by neelynicole[/QUOTE]

ooh.. What else are you making? Matzah?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba95b464-9782-4107-9c05-b735c47cd63fPost:22d014d1-e269-4bd1-935b-c3f0517398eb">Re: Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Letters : ooh.. What else are you making? Matzah?
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I'm actually not completely sure yet lol.

The family's gotten tired of FMIL's brisket that she makes for every high holiday, so the task has been put on me (since we're hosting this year) to make a 'better' (ie, different) one.

FMIL should be handling the matzo soup and the seder plate setup. Although we're going to be silly and do some colored eggs for the seder since we're celebrating on Easter. Hopefully no one gets offended by it. But hey, that's my tradition.

FSIL will probably handle the kugel. She's got a really good recipe from a friend that she made for another holiday a couple years ago. FI loved it, so I figure she'd be the best to make it.

FBIL's mom is a dessert whiz, so I'm sure she'll bring something sinfully chocolatey.

As far as the rest of the menu that I'm handling, I'm thinking probably some simpler things, like grilled chicken breast, roasted green beans, broccoli, and cauliflower. Popovers - which I've been doing trial runs on also, since I've always made them with flour and not matzah meal. FI wants me to make carrot pudding since it's something I make that he loves. Plus, it's actually in a 'kosher for passover' little cookbook I have. Not sure how that would go over with the rest of the family, but I'll still make it for FI.

I've hosted tons of dinner parties, but this one's not quite what I'm used to doing!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba95b464-9782-4107-9c05-b735c47cd63fPost:add1a590-9af9-4d07-852f-c1fe3fb47d8d">Re: Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Job Gods, Please let me have one.  I'll even take part-time. Sincerely, Whifflegirl
    Posted by whifflegirl[/QUOTE]

Cosigned, Me!
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_letters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba95b464-9782-4107-9c05-b735c47cd63fPost:c952ca18-aa80-4980-9f33-cef25dae07b7">Re: Letters</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Letters : Dear OBX, THANKS!  <3<3<3 You're a sweetheart. L ove,  Sarah and SEWF and Jcbsjr.
    Posted by aprilbride410[/QUOTE]

and a big muaaaahhhh to you all!

ETA:

Brilibby4...Ditto on the Sox my friend!!!  Pops is from Quincy so its in my blood ;)

Shay....thats a big 10-4 b/c the FI completely forgets "thaw" time for anything in the freezer.  As if we have this magical from "freezer to fridge fresh" button b/c we all know that Defrost isnt worth a damn...the edges always end up cooked!

• Options
    Dear United Fucknuggets,

Thanks for cancelling the flight I was going to take on my honeymoon that would get me to Kona at 11am and rebooking me on a flight through PORTLAND OR (from Denver) that doesn't get me there until 7pm .  I really wanted to spend a total of 17 hours travelling for a 9 hour flying time.  Andplusalso, thanks for NOT sending me any notice of the change.  You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Bkseller
  • Options
    Dear new job,

Thank you for hiring me but I have an issue with you. I was told I get a 10% discount at all stores under the company name. I was not told that I need your CREDIT CARD in order to get it. I already have enough credit cards and enough debt (99% school) that I don't need to be adding more to it. I think it's incredibly lame that you push your crappy card on employees, especially young ones (seriously you hire 14 year olds). People that young don't need  a credit card, especially through a business that is probably going to shut down in a few months anyway.

Signed,
    new annoyed employee
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Cupcake Stand,
    Please decorate yourself.  I don't have the tijme or motivation.
    Thanks,
    Me

Dear Seamstress,
    I'm the one who paid an absurd amount for this dress, not you.  If I say "take it in an extra inch" take that bitch in!!  So help me Lucifer, the next person that rolls their eyes when I say I'm going to lose a few pounds in the next three weeks, is getting their eyeballs clawed out.  Anywho, it would behoove you to listen to me now, because you are NOT going to want to deal with me if the dress doesn't fit when I go in to pick it up the week of the wedding.
    Hugs and puppies,
    Worried CUSTOMER (you know, the "always right" kind?)

Dear FI,
    You haven't pissed me off in a while.  Keep up the good work.  I am going to be an irrational, emotional bitch for the next few weeks.  I apologize in advance.  Yes, it's too late to back out.  You already married my nutty ass SUCKA!
    Love,
    Me
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards