Snarky Brides

I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)

Teasers already because my photog rocks.  Totally out of order, but meh.

ANNNND I just saw that she blogged us too, so here's a link if you want to see more http://www.thesaltypeanut.com/?p=1468

CHEESECAKE!  (It was SO good, I had several people tell me it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had.)

The weather was perfect.  There is a train that runs through right behind where we were having our ceremony.  One went through three times between 3:30 and 4, and then 2 more shortly after the ceremony, but NONE during the ceremony.  I had a flower fiasco, but I held it together, handled it, and moved on (I'm still pissed but I didn't let it ruin my day).  My two photogs busted their butts and gave us AMAZING pictures.  We even got an impromptu photo booth!  We had a blast, and danced right up until the end :)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)

• LOVE LOVE LOVE! (Yes I'm yelling it) You look absolutely beautiful and so happy. The first one is my favorite, you look like a movie star. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day!!!
    Photobucket
  • Oh and also I love your bridesmaids dresses - how pretty!
    Photobucket
  • Thanks!  They picked their own dresses, aren't they so cute?!  I actually kind of want one for myself :-p

• They are amazing!! Your look absolutely gorgeous. I love the different colored BM dresses too. I am so glad the cheesecake worked out for you, and that everyone enjoyed it! Looks like you had a wonderful day, congrats!
  • AAAHH. It's so cool to see all the little details you planned so carefully. I think your photog did AMAZING work :) I really love your hair and make-up. Very pretty.
    Photobucket
  • Thanks everyone!

I just realized we've been blogged too (the ones I was looking at were on FB) so if anyone wants to see more, I edited the OP with a link.

• Oh my gosh!  I want to comment on every pic.  These are so amazing!  I love you hair, you look beautiful and I am in love with the BM dresses.  Congrats and I cannot wait to see more!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:d24a0ae7-bc62-4bcf-9060-62f78b007ee8">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]AAAHH. It's so cool to see all the little details you planned so carefully.<strong> I think your photog did AMAZING work :)</strong> I really love your hair and make-up. Very pretty.
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

They were with us for FIFTEEN HOURS.  And one of them was working for free--she randomly volunteered to second shoot with our original photog.  So awesome, we were so lucky. 

• I totally just teared up looking at your pictures. You look SO beautiful. Oh my goodness. Seriously amazing.
     Congratulations!
  • Oh wow, I love the detail shots, the one with your hands holding with your bouquet in the background, the one where you are holding the glass, and I LOVE the pic with your number sign you made and the buffet in the foreground and the guests in the back ground, and of course the bare feet dancing! These are really great details to have!

okay I'm done gushing ;)
    Photobucket
  • You looked absolutely gorgeous. All of the details look amazing... and that cheesecake looks out of control delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:89296763-e38d-4850-8d53-385e23522c22">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh wow, I love the detail shots, the one with your hands holding with your bouquet in the background, the one where you are holding the glass, and I LOVE the pic with your number sign you made and the buffet in the foreground and the guests in the back ground, and of course the bare feet dancing! These are really great details to have! okay I'm done gushing ;)
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Those are some of my favorites too!  I asked for lots of detail shots, and I definitely got them. 

Aw, Jas, don't cry, silly :)  I alternately cried and laughed through the whole ceremony, ha.  From the second my processional song started, until the very end. 

• So so so beautiful! Congrats :)
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Beautiful! Your hair looked fabulous! And that dress is GORGEOUS!!!
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Everything and especially YOU look amazing! Congrats! And how lucky to get a 2nd photog -- and FOR FREE!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OH MY GOD THEY'RE GORGEOUS! Not as gorgeous as you, though, my dear. You look incredible, and so happy, and it looks like your day was perfect. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • *Squee!!*  BEAUTIFUL.  I love love LURRRRVE them!! You look absolutely stunning & so happy!

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Yayay! I really love these. You look wonderful, and SO happy. I kinda feel like I'm repeating myself, but: hooray!
  • Agh, these are amazing! You look gorgeous and SP did an amazing job as always. Detail shots are by far my favorite.
  • Congrats! These are awesome, everything looked amazing. I'm glad you had a great day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the second picture and the fourth-last! Beautiful!
  • edited May 2011
    and wait, I'm a little slow on the uptake: did Salty Peanut (as in, the old poster here) take these?
  • OMG you look beautiful and perfect!

Did you have a wonderful time? I hope so.

Also, I'm jealous of your cake.
    imageimage
  • HOLY BEAUTIMUS, BATMAN!!! You're stunning!!!
    The pictures are amazing =)  You must be very pleased! =D

Hope you're having a great time with your hubby hehe
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yaaaaaaaaaayy! I'm so happy for you!

I love the different colored BM dresses, that was a nice touch.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • You look beautiful J&K!  Loved the pics.  Thanks for sharing.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011
    GORGEOUS!  Congrats - everything looks great.  You're beautiful.  And Salty Peanut rocks.

Yes, Sun - that's the same SaltyPeanut
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • OMG AMAZING!!!! You look so beautiful! I love every single detail. Those photos are so pretty. Congratulations, Mrs. J&K!!!!!!!
  • Oh JK, you look beautiful!  Congratulations! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards