Snarky Brides
Options

Dear Christmas

Please strike down the person who stole our light up baby deer decoration with the firey wrath of a thousand candy canes and make them bring it back.

Wtf? This is supposedly a great neighborhood and no one has had incidents, and now we're short a baby deer :( Someone pulled all of the stakes from the ground, unplugged it and away they went.

Re: Dear Christmas

• Options
    Not cool. Not cool at all.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    You must drive around tonight and look for it in other people's yards.  Then have your H liberate it from the villians.
  • Options
    That's sad KW. Poor defenseless baby deer light..
  • Options
    I may be considering doing that Anna. At the very least if one random baby deer pops up in someone's yard I'm going to knock on their door and ask where they got it because ours was stolen and we need a replacement. I also filed a report with our HOA. I doubt it will do anything, but yeah, sucky thing to wake up to.
    It's also a little disturbing because the deer are positioned about halfway into our yard and right next to our car.

Ha! I can hear H talking to our neighbors now about it.
  • Options
    That is stupid and crappy of whoever did that.  You should rain down your pregnant lady fury on the perp.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    That's low.  Who would think to do something like that?  Douchbags.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    Wtf is wrong with people?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well that just sucks KW! And I'm with everyone else drive around till you see a random deer. And put your name on the rest of your stuff, somewhere where only you know where its located.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1fe5c32-231e-4509-a7d0-b1d5ec520723Post:58379123-523e-4358-90a5-e6a399a76290">Re: Dear Christmas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, that sucks.  I hate mean, stupid people.  Who does shiit like this at Christmas?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

The Grinch.

I'm sorry KW.
  • Options
    Ha! H said he's going to start moving all of Katie's poops into a circle around our remaining decorations.
  • Options
    Do you think it could be a prank?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I hope so Blue. Maybe it will magically reappear tonight and all will be well?

I don't think they realizing how upsetting stealing a baby deer is to a pregnant lady! lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1fe5c32-231e-4509-a7d0-b1d5ec520723Post:643a3183-5898-462c-93f4-6623ff9d633a">Re: Dear Christmas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha! H said he's going to start moving all of Katie's poops into a circle around our remaining decorations.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's awesome. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dear-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1fe5c32-231e-4509-a7d0-b1d5ec520723Post:643a3183-5898-462c-93f4-6623ff9d633a">Re: Dear Christmas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha! H said he's going to start moving all of Katie's poops into a circle around our remaining decorations.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

That is an awesome idea!

Maybe I should check with my cat, I just checked my nativity scene and found that he has "slain" the mule. Maybe he took down your deer?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It was probably some teenagers stealing it to be a$$holes. Its probably sitting in a frat house somewhere.
  • Options
    Am i crazy or did someone vandalize your Halloween decor as well?
  • Options
    That sucks. People suck. I love the poop idea though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards