Snarky Brides

Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!

Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:900dc892-78ba-4779-a8d8-591ae5c39998">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jesus, Momo. Why don't you try getting your head out of your ass long enough to lurk a little and get a feel for the posters on this site? From your posts, I can tell that you're fairly intelligent with a good sense of humor. But you seem to be on the lamest crusade in the history of the world to prove to us all that we are the biggest bitches on the planet. If we tell you that you're right and that we are sorry, will you just go the fuuck away?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE] Jeez, that's harsh.
  • Thank you B! You have a PM as well.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • How come nobody ever PM's me?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:fb3abfdf-c1f2-4f1e-88f1-1ebbfdd53c02">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It may be very common in Arkansas for a man to expect his wife to make his lunch, but even if everyone there does it, I still find it rude.  However, if your husband is a paraplegic and that's why he can't make his own damn lunch, then I apologize. 
    Posted by MomoKubiak[/QUOTE]

Bwahaha.  Lurk more.

I'm from New York and don't put up with crap from anyone.  In case you're wondering, we're here for his job. 

And no, I don't think it's rude that I drove my car to get both of us lunch.  It's perfectly equitable being that I was in the reserved parking spot.  Way to go with your assumptions...you know what they say about those pesky things.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • What's a reserved parking spot?
  • We live in an apartment complex that has 1 reserved spot for each residence.  So our deal is that whenever we go out and do errands, whoever is in the spot drives because then we don't have to drive around looking for a spot later.

• or the luxury snuggies that you can find at walmart...yes that's right! LUXURY snuggies, more plush than normal snuggies!
  • Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic...Sucrets blah blah you dont know anything about me. Sad thing is sweetheart, I KNOW EXACTLY EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW about pathetic losers like you and your clan. Look at me I get to monitor a blog and make fun of people on a computer. Sad Sad women with sad sad lives. Those who choose to attack people they dont know over the computer do this to make their pathetics lives seem that much more better. Why would a married woman be here on a wedding site?I shall answer my own questions, its like the 22 yo high school football star who still hangs out at the high school. You had your moment. Your wedding will be the only day in your pathetic life where you will have the spot light. Your wedding prob sucked goat nuts so you sit here to be little others. What great people. I feel for you. Now please hurry and comment back so you can justify to me how wonderful your life is. But remember if it was so wonderful you wouldnt have time to make fun of people you dont know. You would be sending time with your signifiant wonderful other. Dont worry, you will be in the spot light again......at your funeral. And I will be right there to make fun of your casket
  • Well said.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:d6223247-7edd-4618-b135-34b3cc9b387c">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic...Sucrets blah blah you dont know anything about me. Sad thing is sweetheart, I KNOW EXACTLY EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW about pathetic losers like you and your clan. Look at me I get to monitor a blog and make fun of people on a computer. Sad Sad women with sad sad lives. Those who choose to attack people they dont know over the computer do this to make their pathetics lives seem that much more better. Why would a married woman be here on a wedding site?I shall answer my own questions, its like the 22 yo high school football star who still hangs out at the high school. You had your moment. Your wedding will be the only day in your pathetic life where you will have the spot light. Your wedding prob sucked goat nuts so you sit here to be little others. What great people. I feel for you. Now please hurry and comment back so you can justify to me how wonderful your life is. But remember if it was so wonderful you wouldnt have time to make fun of people you dont know. You would be sending time with your signifiant wonderful other. Dont worry, you will be in the spot light again......at your funeral. And I will be right there to make fun of your casket
    Posted by pudding4me[/QUOTE]

Wow, Christina. Have you broken into your cheesy wine glass early? You seem a little drunk.
  • Thank You Nikki. Dont let them gang up on you either for agreeing with me. Rip them a new one if they start their petty crap.  They are sad women who just need some guidence that some of them arent brides anymore and its time to move to a new website. I think lonlywives.com would be a good one, or letitgothe momentsover.com. Take your lip there cause I got no time for your negative crap.
  • You're funny.
  • I try to be, however ladys I dont have to much more time to play. Im gonna go tear up my old lady before Lost starts. But happy cat fightng.
  • And apparently sarcasm is lost on you. Have fun tearing up your old lady, Christina.
  • Oh wow I thought there was a show about you ladys on tv, I flipped to chanel 10 Biggest Losers, I said to myself is this show about miserable people who talk crap about people they dont know or subjects they arent even experts on? Hmmm I am looking I am looking..Sucrets , CEW is that you guys in the blue biggest loser shirts? Way to go on turning your blog into a tv show. Might wanna cut back on the old chocolates though.
  • It's Shannon, and I will
  • Yeah. Sweet comeback. And please learn the difference between a blog and a message board. Bless your heart.
  • Why have BM dresses if you could have your girls parade down the aisle in your personalized snuggies?  This way everyone can enjoy them during the ceremony
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Cew - boobs.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:a0536394-f80e-48fd-9ad7-fb4cb3ae8e56">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's Shannon, and I will
    Posted by pudding4me[/QUOTE]

No it's not, Christina.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:2b52b2ed-b244-49bb-9f09-144955e457e6">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why have BM dresses if you could have your girls parade down the aisle in your personalized snuggies?  This way everyone can enjoy them during the ceremony
    Posted by LindsMullinix[/QUOTE]

Yes!  Only they'll either need 2 so that their asses don't hang out or I'll have to get a custom panel sewn in.

Linds, you have amazing ideas.  Don't let those other people shoot you down.  U DESERVE THE WEDDING OF UR DREAMZ!!!!!!!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:867cd01a-c1d0-478b-a7f1-961274275b23">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cew - boobs.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

I love boobs. But lately, I've been getting my boobs confused with my fat rolls.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-bm-gift-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c26842b6-0b26-4349-a35b-5d1ac9883fffPost:ab945427-ed89-4137-9100-947e65585fd7">Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great BM gift idea!!!!!!!! : I love boobs. But lately, I've been getting my boobs confused with my fat rolls.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Never. 

• Yeah. I just have to keep remembering that the real ones have nipples.
  • Speaking of nips, I had a weird dream last night that I was leaking.  I'd go into detail, but I don't want to gross anyone out.  Nevertheless, I filled a cup pretty quick.  It was an odd dream, lol!

• Wow.  I'd say that's a little more than a leak.
  • Yeah, I know.  I'm trying to not offend anyone, although it seems that we're the only 2 around.  But who cares.

So, in my dream I remember looking at my nip and seeing it shaped funny, all bumpy and engorged like.  So I started squeezing it and tons of stuff came out!  More than what's realistic.  So then I collected it in a cup.

I also had the baby in my dream, but I forgot the details of that.  I'm bad at remembering my dreams, but the breastmilk one really stuck out.

• And we're sure that it was breastmilk?
  • Hmm, it could be diet coke I guess.  Or maybe apple juice since I've been drinking a lot of that lately, but it was white-ish and white-ish diet coke would just be weird.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards