Snarky Brides
Options

Shotgun wedding!

2»

Re: Shotgun wedding!

• Options
    I just feel like FI has lots of really fancy ideas that sound expensive.  He wants to get married on top of a mountain, with flutes playing, trombones, flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. Then we would dance till the sun rises. After that, he wants our future children to form a family band and tour the countryside.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    And none of you are invited.
    My little gentleman.
  • Options
    I love lamp?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_shotgun-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c2c376dd-d589-4314-ab27-3c9c2c4053e8Post:be0aab10-889b-46c5-ab57-2873b18d56cb">Re: Shotgun wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]And none of you are invited.
    Posted by ImRonBurgundy[/QUOTE]

I am ok with this. I feel like witnessing the marriage of Ron and Veronica would only make me feel worse about my own wedding.
  • Options
    Veronica, you should make your entrance riding a furry tractor.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_shotgun-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c2c376dd-d589-4314-ab27-3c9c2c4053e8Post:476c1e43-4d28-41f3-954a-898ab10d41a9">Re: Shotgun wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Veronica, you should make your entrance riding a furry tractor.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Yes. And clearly, the dessert should not be a cake, but a chocolate squirrel.
  • Options
    Fish bowls with little fish, make a GREAT centerpiece!! Everyone would just love that!! I wouldn't want to come to your wedding either!!! 
  • Options
    Avoid using red candles in your centerpieces. I hear Brick ate one once!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just remember not to have the ceremony in Spanish.  You know I don't speak Spanish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards