Snarky Brides
Options

poll...

this is a post and sleep...I figure people live in other time zone and it will give me something to read in the morning...

1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep?

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM?

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare?

4) are mints a cute wedding favour?

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it?

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening

Re: poll...

• Options
    edited September 2010

1. yes. and I hate it. but I like having teeth. I have already lost one from clenching. I suddenly think I have asked this question in a previous poll. fail.

2. I feel gross right now. I went to the gym today and I was the fattest girl in there. I actually was, regardless of how I felt. But usually I am okay with that. Today I was not okay at all. I felt horrible. I hate being overweight so much. But apparently not enough to stop eating. FML. *pity party over*

3. Flare.

4. I think so but I might be biased, it is my latest idea. sigh.

5. I hate pepperoni but I say over. 

6. I relish in the alone time, take a bath, give myself a pedicure, drink wine, watch tv, and come on here. Or, I go to the movies with my bff.
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? nope; never had braces

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM?Oh yes totally

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Boot cut - My favorite jeans are the curvy from Gap

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? definitely

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? on top, so I can pick it off

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening either girls night or watching all the ridiculous crappy tv Jeremy hates :)
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep?  I have one because I grind my teeth but I dont wear it.

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM?  I used to but I haven't gotten it in over a year and half (thank you depo shot)

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? I like them all!

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? No, mint flavored Bailey's nips are though (I worked at a country club and the bride and groom were both Irish, those were their favors)

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? On top, I dont like surprises

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening?  I spend a lot of time alone due to my H's profession.  I usually just catch up on shows or movies he wouldn't normally watch.  I am so excited for Friday because Easy A comes out.  I've been looking forward to it ever sine I saw the preview before Eclipse.
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? No

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? Not really

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Boot cut

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? No

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? Ummm both

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening Knot/Bump and sleep
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? nope but if they stop you from grinding /clenching your teeth then i should prolly start

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? yep

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? flare i was always against the skinny jeans but i finally broke down n got a pair but only because thats all i can ever find around here :/

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? depend

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? on top....i like pepperoni but yet i pick it off cuz im weird like that

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening? bahahaha that hasnt happened yet but um probably play video games or hang out with friends
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? If by mouthguard you mean retainers... then yes, yes I do.

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? Usually, but sometimes, I get extremely horny.  Is that TMI?  Whatever.  I do what I want.

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Flare.  My healthy Kim K ass demands a little balancing act.

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? Anything edible wins me over!

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? BOTH, DUH!

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening? Either go out with my own girlfriends, or stay in and relax with a bath, some wine, and a good movie.  And maybe some ice cream.  Calories don't count if your man doesn't see you eat it, right?
    panther
  • Options
    kaitlyn...get a mouth guard...they do stop grinding and clenching...annoying but worth it...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c31b82b3-4388-4f5e-903b-3c23260644b0Post:364f613d-1cfc-4334-b722-16e46c4b4799">poll...</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    <strong> 1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep?  </strong>No, although I probably should becasue I ind myself grinding from time to time.

<strong>2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? </strong>Without a doubt.

<strong>3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? </strong>Boot cut usually.  Maybe skinny if I'm tucking into boots, although I usually only do that with leggings.

<strong>4) are mints a cute wedding favour?</strong> No

<strong>5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it?</strong> On top.It;s a topping.  Do they serve it underneath?  I'm intrigued by this pizza mystery

<strong>6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening </strong>Probably sleep, but that's only because I'm so exhausted from work.  Any other time, it would depend on my mood--maybe stay in and relax or go out with the girls.
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? nope, used to TMJ

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? kind of, bu tI am hornier

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? skinny

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? no i hate favors

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? under

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night withoutgo out with work, per mandatory
  • Options
    Nope

Not really. I have a pretty horrible body image all the time unfortunately, and I don't really notice it any more during that time.

Flare

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? I guess they could be, but for some reason I immediately think "old fashioned."

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? I hate pepperoni, so I prefer it nowhere near my pizza. If I had to choose, I would go with pp and say on top so I can pick it off.

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening?
    Either hang out with the girls or just relax at home by myself. I hardly get any alone time so sometimes I like to just savor it and do nothing.
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? no
    2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? definitely
    3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? bootcut
    4) are mints a cute wedding favour?  sure. edible is awesome, and mints are my faves!
    5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? Neither.. no pork for me :(
    6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening? pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.. and then fire up his computer and Knot on a 40" screen!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c31b82b3-4388-4f5e-903b-3c23260644b0Post:3bd5e3a9-1850-4946-ad6e-3e2fa061c805">Re: poll...</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) I feel heavy but for some reason, I get hit on by other guys a lot during my TOM. Supposedly, our skin glows and we look prettier during our TOMs. .
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]
    Totally this.  I feel gross, but guys are all into me.  Weird.
  • Options
    Nope 

Probably not as bad as it could be, but yeah. 

That implies I actually wear those things lol. 

I'm on the fence on that one. 

Under fo sho! 

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening
    Once a month, FI has poker night with a local poker club. Sometimes I can't wait for that Friday night to roll around! Not that I do anything crazy, it's just nice to have the house to myself for a few hours. Most of the time I kick back with some wine and watch the trashy tv that he can't stand. Those 5 hours seems to zip by most of the time, damnit.
  • Options
    Nope.

Sometimes.  Exercise helps.
    3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Skinny to tuck into boots, bootcut with all other shoes.

Could be cute.  Depends on how they are packaged. 
    On top, and cooked extra long so that the edges are super crispy.

Out with the girls, although my going out stamina seems to have faded with age.  It always seems like a good idea, but by the end of the night I'm WAY ready for my bed!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c31b82b3-4388-4f5e-903b-3c23260644b0Post:8057b30e-1a8a-4c81-aa39-29b40abd261f">Re: poll...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: poll... : This just made my night! People always go "Um, I'm sorry, what are you drinking?" Our drink is totally underestimated!
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]

I know!!

I say diet, they say 'ummm... did you say diet?' Is it really that hard? haha

Then there are the times I ask for a lime wedge with it. You'd think their head was gonna explode.
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep?  No, but I probably should. I used to grind my teeth at night, and it was so loud I'd wake up my parents.  Seriously.  Apparently I don't do it anymore though.

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM?  absolutely!

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare?  boot cut

4) are mints a cute wedding favour?  cute, no.  practical, yes.

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it?  under

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening?  either hang out with the girls or curl up on the couch with my dog, knot, and watch a chick flick
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    No, but I should because I grind my teeth. :/

UM yeah. Nothing fits. Nothing is cute. Soffe shorts and t-shirt, please.

Skinnies w/ flats. Flares w/ flip flops/other shoes.

I think mints are outdone. Be creative!

Under! I've never had it under until I had Beggar's in Chicago-- SO GOOD! (But you don't know which pizza is which lol)

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening?
    I would probably be working (retail) but if I weren't I would either go out with my girls or stay at home and watch a chick flick that he wouldn't want to see, eat popcorn and drink a cherry coke :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c31b82b3-4388-4f5e-903b-3c23260644b0Post:364f613d-1cfc-4334-b722-16e46c4b4799">poll...</a>:
    <p>[QUOTE]this is a post and sleep...I figure people live in other time zone and it will give me something to read in the morning... 1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? <strong>No. I hadn't even considered that some people might until you asked this Q!</strong></p><p> </p><p>2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? <strong>Not really, but then, I'm on the pill so this influences my hormones etc as I'm only ever having withdrawal bleeds, not 'real' periods.</strong></p><p> </p><p>3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? <strong>Boot cut</strong></p><p> </p><p>4) are mints a cute wedding favour? <strong>Why not?</strong> </p><p> </p><p>5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? <strong>On top, so it's crispy.</strong></p><p> </p><p>6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening? <strong>catch up with friends.</strong></p>[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Every night. I've lost the enamel on the top of all molars due to grinding and have bad TMJ issues, so I have to wear one to save my teeth.

I feel the same, physically. Mentally, I get depressed and moody.

Flare. Boot cut and skinny make my legs feel like they're suffocating and give me panic attacks.

I don't like them, so no, not cute.

On top, so I can pick it off easily.

watch TV, read.
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep?  Nope.  Don't need one.

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM?  Definitely.  Bloated and disgusting.

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Boot cut.

4) are mints a cute wedding favour?  I'd rather have cookies or chocolates

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it?  I like it on top

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening.  Probably do something with my daughters - dinner out or a movie at home.  Or drink wine and read.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? I have a retainer that I should be wearing

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? yes.  definitely

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? boot cut, but I like flare too

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? depends on the mint, could be yes, could be no.

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? I'm with AATB, both.  I like my pizza like I like my husband, cheesy.

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening wine, book, cat, couch.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? No

2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? I feel like a fat pig during my TOM, and wanting to eat everything in sight doesnt help with that.

3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Boot Cut

4) are mints a cute wedding favour? Yes, I dont always want something I have to keep, so something to eat is great.

5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? On top.

6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening. Take a long bath, eat something fattening, and watch TV he doesnt like.
  • Options
    This has to be one of the weirdest polls!

1) do you wear a mouthguard when you sleep? No.
    2) do you find you feel less attractive/heavier during your TOM? Yes.
    3) skinny jeans, boot cut or flare? Boot Cut or flare. I'm short and curvy, so I have a hard time with jeans.
    4) are mints a cute wedding favour? No. Sorry!
    5) pepperoni under the cheese or on top of it? Neither. Not a pep fan. Mushroom and pineapple is the best!
    6) your FI/D/SO is going out all night Friday night without you...what do you do that evening? Eat a dinner he wouldnt like, followed by a romantic comedy he wouldn't like and then I paint my fingernails.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this is a post and sleep...I figure people live in other time zone and it will give me something to read in the morning...

I am supposed to but I dont wear it.  I have terrible TMJ.
    Yes.
    boot cut

Not really, unless the package is really nice.
    no thanks
    I work Friday nights.  So does FI. 
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards