Snarky Brides
Options

Knottie Who's Who?

It's dead in here again (wtf!).  Thought this would be fun... my sister got her yearbook last week and we were looking through it and they had a "who's who" section.

Knottie who has the best smile?

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians?

Knottie who is teacher's pet?

Knottie who is most likely to succeed?

Knottie who is the class clown?

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)?

Knottie who has the most school spirit?

Knottie who got the most detention?
panther

Re: Knottie Who's Who?

• Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? Starmusica

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? probably me

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Lenore

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Rick's - you go girl!

Knottie who is the class clown? Cew, duh

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? AATB

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Sesh, Jas

Knottie who got the most detention? B - for banned of course ;)

oh, btw - hai every one!
  • Options
    I suck at these.  I'll be back with answers after some pondering.
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? Starmusica

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Blue

Knottie who is teacher's pet? AATB

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Aprove

Knottie who is the class clown? Cew

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? MIAF

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Sesh

Knottie who got the most detention? Anna
  • Options
    Ditto Anna. I'm thinkin'.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:f49d32fd-5eda-4c6b-8f70-c8ef11b088a2">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie who got the most detention? Anna
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

How did you know I had to sit in "In School Suspension" for the last 20 days of senior year?  I'm a good-girl.  I swear!
  • Options

Knottie likely to have a cute sig pic: Brooke, always makes me smile back at her

Knottie with best eyes: God I loved Tide's bouquet/eye pic

Knottie best all around: MIAF

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:dff20e2f-361c-4287-b303-2e32d0f66f1b">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : How did you know I had to sit in "In School Suspension" for the last 20 days of senior year?  I'm a good-girl.  I swear!
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

ooooh I feel a good story brewing here - spill!
  • Options
    I'm new so I can't really give my input on this, but I just wanted to say I agree - wtf with the dead board lately lol!  I've had no work to do lately so I come here to pass the time and there has just been nothing going on ha ha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:dff20e2f-361c-4287-b303-2e32d0f66f1b">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : How did you know I had to sit in "In School Suspension" for the last 20 days of senior year?  I'm a good-girl.  I swear!

20 days?  Ha.  I only got 3 days suspension, for parking illegally.  My Dad called the school and told the principal he was stupid.  And also told him I would be attending school, regardless of the suspension.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm terrible at these because it seems I can only ever think of the same handful of people, but I'll try.  Oh and HI MEG!!!!!

Knottie who has the best smile? Meg

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Blue because of that whole I put on makeup, text, and drive at the same time without taking my eyes off the road thing.

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Lenore

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Bec

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? VG- just becauyse he hangs out with a bunch of women ;)

Knottie who has the most school spirit? MILF

Knottie who got the most detention? I don't know.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:96869dc8-67e4-4af3-9e77-0a765c766d19">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm new so I can't really give my input on this, but I just wanted to say I agree - wtf with the dead board lately lol!  I've had no work to do lately so I come here to pass the time and there has just been nothing going on ha ha
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

There is usually a fall lull. It is weird and there is no real reason for it but it happens every years. Teachers go back to school, spring wedding planning hasn't fully kicked in high gear yet and people are no longer on summer time at work - just a few probable causes.
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2010
    Knottie who has the best smile? AATB-love the goofy sig-smile

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? My H, oh wait..a knottie.....?

Knottie who is teacher's pet? K.W.

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? BtrflyK

Knottie who is the class clown? Bec, and I want to help her disrupt the class

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)?  KD

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Cew

Knottie who got the most detention? Seshat
  • Options
    I can see that, Meg.  It still sucks for those of sitting at a desk with nothing to do ha ha.  But I'm not so sure I would want to trade places with the brave souls who are teachers, so I'll take my boring time here lol.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:d8037074-5c2b-4411-a7ae-6a49ed689a4f">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : ooooh I feel a good story brewing here - spill!
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

We were just bad, bad, bad children.  I don't even remember which offense led to the final punishment.  Could have been the riot, stealing the spanish teacher's 'shoes, rearranging the asst. principals office, or just being bratty to authority figures. 

There was a small group of us with authority issues.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:dff20e2f-361c-4287-b303-2e32d0f66f1b">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:

I was thinking about how you had to hunt Annie down to get your account back :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:1b14c151-aacb-4aee-b2c9-e9ca7689c65a">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : I was thinking about how you had to hunt Annie down to get your account back :)
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

That too..  lol  All because I was a little too honest to the favors mod
  • Options
    People think I have school spirit? Not at all. I was the total opposite. And anna--I never got detention. I did get my recess taken away for a week straight in 3rd grade, but in my defense, the teacher didn't like me because I was smarter than her. At least, that's what my mom said when she confronted her about it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:6d1a7c5e-ebfd-4207-822f-70065fd5c27f">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]People think I have school spirit? Not at all. I was the total opposite. And anna--I never got detention. I did get my recess taken away for a week straight in 3rd grade, but in my defense, the teacher didn't like me because I was smarter than her. At least, that's what my mom said when she confronted her about it.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I guess not as much in a peppy cheerleader way, but more a really supportive way. And, I love that your mom said that to the teacher. WIN.
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? Sarah, Meg

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Blue, Betrothed

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Katie

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Ricks

Knottie who is the class clown? MIAF, AATB

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? misscourtney

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Anysunrise

Knottie who got the most detention? KD
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:6cbbbc8c-aafc-4afe-987b-115d101aaae4">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : I guess not as much in a peppy cheerleader way, but more a really supportive way. And, I love that your mom said that to the teacher. WIN.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is that my mom is also a teacher. Basically me and this other kid finished our work really quickly and were bored, so we talked. When we got in trouble, we were the dorks who asked for more work to do but she said to just sit there and be quiet. Obviously, that didn't work. In came momma to save the day.
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? M&M (and thank u :) )

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? blue

Knottie who is teacher's pet? jasmineh

Knottie who is most likely to succeed?

Knottie who is the class clown? Cew, MIAF

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? misscoutney

Knottie who has the most school spirit?  anna

Knottie who got the most detention?  MIAF, AATB

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:ce7c171e-6809-4657-8f05-9813e47cf275">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie who has the most school spirit?   anna
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

We've got spirit.....Yes WE do.....We've got spirit.....How 'bout YOU!?!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:026c0889-a7a3-4839-b618-9ca92f9acf49">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : We've got spirit.....Yes WE do.....We've got spirit.....How 'bout YOU!?!

<div>:)</div>

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile?  AATB, Seshat or Pirate

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Me?  I'm basing that on size of vehicle, I'm not really sure who the bad drivers are.

Knottie who is teacher's pet? M&M

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? BG, BEC or Star

Knottie who is the class clown? Zip or MIAF

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? BtrflyKate

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Aprov?

Knottie who got the most detention? Zip or Cew (where the hell is she?)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? Ugh, I can't pick. I think M&M, SarahSmile, AATB,  and Starmusica all have gorgeous smiles.

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? Ah, who was the person who posted about their road rage? I wanna say Jasmineh or Nates.

Knottie who is teacher's pet? Sesh

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Aprov

Knottie who is the class clown? Definitely Cew/MIAF

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? Hmm...hard to say.

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Gah, I dunno this one either.

Knottie who got the most detention? Betrothed.
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? Beatles

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? First thought is Vegas, since he races cars. But then again, that probably makes him a better driver (hopefully). So, maybe Blue.

Knottie who is teacher's pet? er, I was in elementary school. Teachers didn't pick on me.

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Sarah #s

Knottie who is the biggest flirt (gasp!)? Meg, maybe?

Knottie who has the most school spirit?  Sarah

Knottie who got the most detention?  MJF
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_knottie-whos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c3c0b0c5-d636-4710-97aa-83b68b93f11aPost:679e8775-4640-4707-840f-d29903d3cb7a">Re: Knottie Who's Who?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Who's Who? : The funny thing is that my mom is also a teacher. Basically me and this other kid finished our work really quickly and were bored, so we talked. When we got in trouble, we were the dorks who asked for more work to do but she said to just sit there and be quiet. Obviously, that didn't work. In came momma to save the day.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I was too! My teacher, (instead of giving me more work) just assigned me to help other students all day. My mom stormed the gates and told the teacher I was not there to do her job and that I needed to be enriched - the dumbass just let me do silent reading instead.
  • Options
    Haha!  FTR, I was a goodie two shoes in school, and pretty much still am.  I had 1 detention the entire time I was in school and that was because I had forgotten to bring in my math homework one day in 10th grade.  The teacher wasn't my biggest fan (I hated her too), so the first time I forgot my homework she made me stay after and do it in front of her to prove I knew how to do the problems.  Apparently my A+ average in her class was not proof enough.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? MIAF, misscourtney

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? who was it that mentioned their road rage? Those gals. =)

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? M&M

Knottie who has the most school spirit? Me. I was on poms and schtuff, and I'm told I'm an encourager. or was it enabler...

Knottie who got the most detention? Bethrothed, Nebb
  • Options
    Knottie who has the best smile? Star

Knottie who is the biggest automobile threat to pedestrians? I missed something apparently. I'll say me. I hate pedestrians... almost as much as bikers ;)

Knottie who is most likely to succeed? Butterfly kate or Aprov

Knottie who has the most school spirit? not a clue

Knottie who got the most detention? Anna, apparently!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards