Snarky Brides
Options

poll about aging and what you do about it...

So my DH is about 6 years younger than I am. I have never really been concerned with aging, nor do I really take that much care of how I look most days. This sounds horrible I know, but it just isn't me. I don't wear make up most days, don't 'do' my hair...I just started wearing moisturizer in my 30s (because I had bad skin in my 20s)...you get the picture...here are my questions:

1) Do you use a moisturizer or 'wrinkle cream' that you find actually makes a difference when it comes to fine lines? I use what I like to call 'the yellow stuff' from Clinique. My skin is really hydrated but I don't know if it does anything about fine lines.

2) Do you use a separate cream for your eyes? Do you think it makes a difference?

3) Do you use expensive shampoo/conditioner? Additional products? I use plain shampoo but I use Moroccan Oil in my hair after I wash. I did look at some Frederic Fekkai shampoo and conditioner at the store today but it is so expensive!

4) Would you ever post a picture on TK of you with no make-up on? Will you leave the house with no make-up on? Here's one of me. This is pretty much what I look like most days...I am starting to notice that my eyes look old and it makes me sad. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards