Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

omg, I officially started stressing

It all just hit me of how much I still have left to do before the wedding.  I am usually a laid back, no worries kind of gal but I think it has backfired on me.  So I start asking myself the following questions - *Have I booked the hair trial? No*Have I booked a make-up trial? No*Have I finalized the food? No*Do I have my bridal jewelry?headpiece/tiara/whatever will go on my head?  Nope*Have I gotten all the WP gifts? No*What are the plans for the wedding night? I dunnoThis is just the tip of the iceberg.  My wedding is in 33 days and I am at the "oh sheit" moment. 

Re: omg, I officially started stressing

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel bad- my wedding is 2 weeks from yesterday and just booking the videographer! HA! But dont wait if you can help it- the "oh sheit" moment is even worse this late in the game!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure! I just honestly don't have time to deal with everything.  I am in the pool business and right now is "money time" so I can't take off or anything.  I hope you get everything taken care of so you can relax day of and enjoy it all!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 47 days and feel the same way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards