Re: Morning and WTF

• Options
    Mornin'

It's a strange world we live in.
  • Options
    lbarr, did you take any pics?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Huh. Well if that isn't a crazy example of power hungry then I'm not sure what is. WTF.
  • Options
    Morning guys!

I read AYG at like 5 yesterday and it was still in my browser this morning and exploded to a billion pages. Good day, yesterday, SB!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:34862a4b-eb9f-49eb-a3b9-22f4f65e3b45">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning and WTF : Because it's hard to knot, drive, and read minds all at the same time.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]
    You forgot communicating with Edie too
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Did Edie post at all yesterday?
  • Options

Not much else going on right now. I have my first physical therapy appt this afternoon to treat piriformis syndrome (hopefully it hasn't progressed to full-blown sciatica). I'm also hoping that the therapist can show me how to take care of it while I'm training for races, because I've got quite a few coming up (a 5K next weekend, Warrior Dash on Sept. 29th, half marathon in November, and another in February).

It's 92 days till my Disney trip, and I'm already so friggin' excited. H is seeing if he can defer his race registration to next year's race, or to another runner this year, so he's certain he can't go this year.

25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Chels, I have this terrible phone pic that I sent to my mom and MOH... it really doesn't do the whole hair/makeup thing justice:  

I am sure by the end of the day I will delete it because as I told DJ, I'm paranoid about IRL people seeing it before the wedding, lol.

• Options
    I can't leave y'all alone for 5 minutes, I swear. Steph, congrats on your unearned bannination. What a crock! It's my Friday, so I'm pretty happy about that. Were picking hops on Sunday at my friend's house so H can brew more beer. And we need to bottle the batch he made for me. It's the lightest style of beer he can make without cold filtering. I'm such a beer pansy. Then, Sunday night, we're going to a concert, Huey Lewis and the News with Joe Cocker. We have lawn seats so we'll go to Popeye's and grab a picnic dinner.
  • Options
    Lbarr, very pretty!
  • Options
    Lbarr, you are so darn cute. Love it. And I always like seeing your ticker because your wedding is the same day as my honeymoon. woop to only a little over a month away!
  • Options
    Thanks all :)  Jenna, that's exciting!  Where are you going again?

I also love how monstrous my hands look in that photo.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:d095e3c0-25d9-4437-bb38-64244ba90ae7">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I woke up to find that Steph got banned for the single lamest reason ever.  Way to go, Lucy.  It isn't often I see something that moronic before 9 a.m.
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>RIGHT?! I mean, if I knew I was going to get banned I would have at least made it worth it. </div><div>
    </div><div>Love the pic, LBarr!</div>
  • Options
    Morning. Well, that was weird yesterday.

Anyway, today is the last day of summer work, which is awesome.  They have a bunch of stuff planned for us so at least the day will go by fast, too, then I have vacation for three weeks. I cannot wait--I have so many things planned.

Lbarr, you look really cute!
  • Options
    It's kind of hilarious that steph got banned all because of a dog lounging on some Hanes. Of all things to get banned for.
  • Options
    Steph-is your SN banned on the bump too?
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm still working on figuireing out what exactly went down and by whom and hopefully I'll have some info for you soon.

I have learned that Lucy did not ban anyone last night so you're targeting the wrong mod.  She's innocent in all this.  Hopefully I'll have some concrete info for you as soon as all of the TK gods get into the office.  Steph, Lili emailed me and promised to look into what happened as soon as she gets in.  Unjust bannings would of course be reversed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:45489fb4-e10a-4906-9fe6-174aec03666c">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph-is your SN banned on the bump too?
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

<div>nope! So I'm doing the dual-browser thing. (The whole reason I changed SNs is because this one on TB shows my specific location. Well, old city, but still.)</div>
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:215f6187-d986-4ac7-b329-3aea64abd2c6">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, I'm still working on figuireing out what exactly went down and by whom and hopefully I'll have some info for you soon. <strong>I have learned that Lucy did not ban anyone last night so you're targeting the wrong mod.  She's innocent in all this.</strong>  Hopefully I'll have some concrete info for you as soon as all of the TK gods get into the office.  Steph, Lili emailed me and promised to look into what happened as soon as she gets in.  Unjust bannings would of course be reversed.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

<div>Ineresante.</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA:  InTeresante.</div>
  • Options
    o.O

Shitt just got real.
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:215f6187-d986-4ac7-b329-3aea64abd2c6">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, I'm still working on figuireing out what exactly went down and by whom and hopefully I'll have some info for you soon. I have learned that <strong>Lucy did not ban anyone last night so you're targeting the wrong mod.  She's innocent in all this. </strong> Hopefully I'll have some concrete info for you as soon as all of the TK gods get into the office.  Steph, Lili emailed me and promised to look into what happened as soon as she gets in.  Unjust bannings would of course be reversed.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I'm actually glad to hear this.  It restores a tiny iota of faith in humankind.

But if Lucy didn't, and Anna didn't...

ETA: I posted this before seeing that it was Edie.
  • Options
    Anna- I bet it was Lucy and she is begging them to cover for her because she has done so many stupid things before. Just like when Edie covered for her on CC. Who else would ban her?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Steph, do you post on any other boards besides SB and occasionally CC?
  • Options
    Edie get another hobby. Seriously
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I see no posts by edie, whatinthefuckingfuck. Someone explain.
  • Options
    So Edie posted something on the mod board admitting she banned Steph?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:445d2d16-4cea-425a-a873-e65ff8273e3b">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]So. shocker. It wasn't Lucy. It was Edie. <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_lucy-26_.0">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_lucy-26_.0</a>
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

What!? Maybe she just wanted to spice things up around here?  Or the power of modship has completely gone to her head.  Whichever.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    dun dun dun.
  • Options
    Did all of Edie's posts disappear?
    Anna only said we were targeting the wrong mod.  What if it's a different mod?  Or are we sure it's Edie?  She's quite silent at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's her.

lbarr, you look gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards