Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Best Bridal Shops in Dallas

Hi Everyone, I am driving up to Dallas tomorrow from Austin to look at dresses.  I really like the Maggie Sottero's and I was wondering if anyone can knows the best bridal shops to look at for her dresses?  I don't have time to hit them all up so I want to make sure to go to the ones that have the most choices.  Also, I've never been to Dallas so if anyone has any suggestions on a "must see" for the city or the best place to get lunch those would be welcome too!  Thanks :)

Re: Best Bridal Shops in Dallas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Lewisville Bridal Boutique had a pretty good selection of Maggie's.  As well as LuLu's Bridal in Uptown Dallas.  Lewisville would be a bit of drive from Dallas, but they have plenty of Maggie's and lots of other dresses. 
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked where I bought my dress:  Mii's Bridal in Casa Linda.  I don't know if they have Maggie's but they have some very beautiful dresses and they were reasonable on their prices and they have some other nice accessories.
  • Options
    cmb12185cmb12185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stardust in Plano.  Love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Terry Costa has a huge selection of Maggie's and other great lines.  I had my heart set on a Maggie until I found my Allure gown.
  • Options
    aslasleyaslasley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're allure gown is beautiful:)  Thanks for the input, I'll check out Terry Costa!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'd call ahead of time and make an appointment at TC.  They are extreamly busy on Saturdays and you want to make sure you get helped.
  • Options
    branch07branch07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my Mori Lee at Terry Costa love the gown and the service. My sales lady was from Russia can't remember her name but she was very sweet.  I was actually not going to try on the gown I bouhgt but she said while your here you might as well and go figure it was the gown I chose.
  • Options
    MBain09MBain09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lewisville Bridal Boutique and Terry Costa both had Maggies.I got my Maggie (Ilene) at Terry Costa during the Maggie trunk show.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my Maggie at Bridal Designs in Southlake. They had a great selection of Maggie's. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards