Snarky Brides

What haven't we heard in a while?

13»

Re: What haven't we heard in a while?

• So Fish, are your amoebae like the microbes that eat the arsenic? Or did I just explode another hush hush for you?
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_havent-heard?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d0e87751-3c56-4131-b136-ecd523bee328Post:0bb2a367-9766-4dd6-aeab-e1321d669887">Re: What haven't we heard in a while?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live on planet Wilford Brimley.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Quote of the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • MISSY!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. But yes. ;)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • "What are my birth control options if I don't have any insurance so I can't pay for the pill, my BF doesn't like condoms or diaphragms, an IUD is out of the question, I can't track my own period and I'm generally unable to sustain from sex?"

I know I'm just a lurker, but I remember this girl....she was completely nuts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HEY FISH! I totally thought of you when I read that story, you know.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2010
    When my sister got married, my mom and BIL mom both wore cream dresses. I don't think anyone cared, or if they did they didn't say so. My mom asked me what kind of dress I wanted her to buy and I told her I didn't care.  Her response "well apparently I'm a diick for wearing white to your sisters wedding and I'm gonna try to not act like a fucking asshole at yours." She read an article in one of my magazines and figure out that she wasn't supposed to do that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My sister got engaged AFTER me and set her date BEFORE mine!!!  How do I kill her/her FI so they don't ruin MY DAY????!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • "Is it ok to replace my MOH because she's not spending time with me and I hate her stupid dummy boyfriend?"

Wait. That just happened.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_havent-heard?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d0e87751-3c56-4131-b136-ecd523bee328Post:d1a743f8-915c-47a7-9093-372821ff08c3">Re: What haven't we heard in a while?</a>:
    [QUOTE]When my sister got married, my mom and BIL mom both wore cream dresses. I don't think anyone cared, or if they did they didn't say so. My mom asked me what kind of dress I wanted her to buy and I told her I didn't care.  Her response "well apparently I'm a diick for wearing white to your sisters wedding and I'm gonna try to not act like a fucking asshole at yours." She read an article in one of my magazines and figure out that she wasn't supposed to do that.
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Hah! I had a co-worker wear a long, white dress as the MOB. It just looked really awkward. My MIL wore black. Cause she hates me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jenna- I remember that, the good ol' teaching of the birds and bees on TK. Isn't that how you guys learned?!

What about, Is it okay to make my friends and family drive an hour to a really super pretty church for a ten minute ceremony and then drive back to the reception?

(I always notice this one because I did something similar, *ducks*, I also asked people not to take pictures while I went down the aisle so that one made me chuckle)
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_havent-heard?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d0e87751-3c56-4131-b136-ecd523bee328Post:74a9f73d-6321-4b43-908a-8c600b0cc4f2">Re: What haven't we heard in a while?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What haven't we heard in a while? : Shiit. I'm guilty of this one too. And guess what? I DID! And it was awesome because I was too tired to do it any way.
    Posted by ReneeJacob[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, not actually one of your hotter nights for that, is it? The main deal is the white dress, and even then unless you're on the pill and it's just life so no choice but to deal with it.</div><div>
    </div><div>Has someone already mentioned the lack of the God forsaken cash bar thread? Thanks you, SB for that. I am madly sick of that on the boards and will never comment on the issue again, I swear.</div>
  • I'm late, but I"m also going to swim upstream and say we've seen too much "I know you're not supposed to kick out a BM, but listen to my situation and validate me anyways."  

• **the OMG my BM is PREGNANT deal

**My BM said the dress is too much and she doesn't want to pay to have her hair done

**How do I word the honeymoon registry on the invites

**My fi is sickly white is anyone else making their FI tan so he doesn't ruin the wedding pictures?

**Who is on your A/B list
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_havent-heard?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d0e87751-3c56-4131-b136-ecd523bee328Post:9953264b-debc-40b1-804b-1528c122b091">Re: What haven't we heard in a while?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bec is TOTALLY the type to make her bridesmaids wear white dresses to her wedding.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

It's like you're in my head! Or were in the bushes at my wedding.
  • Is it ok to hold a fundraiser to make money for the wedding?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards