Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bridesmaid Luncheon help...

I'm looking for a new bridesmaid luncheon location in Grapevine. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking at Main Street Bistro and Bakery anyone ever been there? thanks!!

Re: Bridesmaid Luncheon help...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there- it's very good/casual- order at the counter kind of place. The one in Shops at Legacy is a little nicer and they wait on you. I just did my luncheon at Benihana at shops at legacy and it was a blast. Not sure if there is a Benihana in grapevine. Out there I also like Christinas (Southlake Blvd) and Cozymels over by Grapevine Mills. There is also a La Madeline not too far from Main St.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess I totally forgot about La Madeline. Thanks for the input on Main Street, I think I'll run in this weekend and try it. I wanted the Riverwalk Cafe but I just can't make that price fit in my budget. I orginially had thought Christina's but the rehearsal dinner is mexican fiesta themed. I can't believe you are 5 days away, I hope you have a great week and a fabulous wedding. I can't wait to hear all about it.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Main Street Bakery is good and the menu and food is very similar to La Madeline. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One off my showers was held at Coal Vines in Southlake and it was great. We had the entire patio to ourselves and the food was delicious. I didn't pay for it so can't help you there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Tina- I can't believe I am so close either!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards