Snarky Brides
Options

Mornin'

Ok, so I seriously need to stop having these dreams. I woke up literally crying this morning, so stressed that I was too tired to go to bootcamp, even though I technically had enough sleep. THis crap is interfering with my life and I don't like it. 

This one involved me taking a DiffEq class (when I never even had proper calculus) because I needed it to graduate, but I couldn't get in to the class until the last day of Drop/Add and the very next class was a test. It was taught by my Econ/Finance prof, who I love, but has a very thick Indian accent and not a whole lot of sympathy. I like him though. He's very fair and when you talk to him, he's very open to help, but his tests are really hard. So I get there and there are numbered grids of letters, words and numbers on the chalkboard and he says its a test. Hell, there were no operands up there. I had no idea what the problem WAS, much less how to solve it. THis is the point I actually started crying... so much that DH woke up and asked me what was wrong. The dream devolved into some lesson in centrifical force that involved a blender, and him sort of going weird on me and trying to dumb down the test. I ended up writing random numbers on a paper and turning it it. I'm awake now and still feel stressed. 

I have dreams like this at least 3x a week. I'm getting tired of them fast. They exhaust me. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Mornin'

• Options
    Morning :)

Sarah, that sucks :(.  I hope the dreams end soon because that must be so stressful and upsetting for you!

I'm getting ready for my Film class to come in.  Today is "Color War" day (Spirit Week), so I'm wearing white for my juniors.  Lucky for me, the only white outfit I had is a tunic that I'm wearing with leggings--so comfortable!

In other news, it's Thursday, which is awesome.
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies.
    That's awful, Sarah.  I always dream, and they're sometimes strange, but I remember them being particularly weird when I was pregnant.  When people asked my older daughter if she wanted a brother or a sister, she insisted she wanted a puppy.  So, I dreamed I had a litter of puppies.  It was so realistic I was freaked out for a while.

Not much going on here but work.

Have a great day, everyone!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow, I'm so sorry I missed the photoshop fest last night. Anna and Denise, those were amazing!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Morning.  We have 2 laptops at home, one good one that we use for most things and one crappy old one that still runs ok that we use for our illegal downloading.  The crappy one caught a NASTY virus yesterday.  The stupid virus can still run in Safe Mode and won't let me run ANYTHING that would get rid of it.  Like, no regedit or anything.  Even deleting one of it's operating files starts it back up again.  Thankfully, there's nothing stored on that computer, so I'm probably just going to wipe it and load Linux.  No viruses for Linux! 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning! It's a quiet morning in the office today, there are only three of us here right now. I like it. :)

Will has a very difficult swim test today for his job, so he was stressing out last night big time. He's so muscular that once he gets in the water, he sinks right to the bottom. He has no problem actually swimming (free-style and side-stroke, mostly), or holding his breathe under water, but for some reason, when he treads water, he starts floundering. Poor guy. I hope he does well.

And I got kinda proud of myself this morning. The girl I replaced while she's on maternity was so awful that her customers appreciate me all that much more. It's nice knowing that what I do is actually valued and not taken for granted.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1abcddd-9bfc-423a-a400-bd6d207165e3Post:dd760747-496c-4c56-a38a-043495cf8c43">Re: Mornin'</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, I'm so sorry I missed the photoshop fest last night. Anna and Denise, those were amazing!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Ditto! I've been doing some digging to see how it started, but keep getting lost in all of TK's fucked-uppedness.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Morning.

I'm sorry Sarah, I hope those dreams stop soon =/.

I'm pissed off at my damnn work computer because it's screwed up this morning.  I want my freaking mac!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Oh man those photoshopped pictures are awesome!  Way to go ladies.

Also, do you people know what hanging around here makes a person do?  Derek agreed to let me do a TTD, so I was hanging out in my wedding dress last night.  The cats were FAR too interesed in my train.
  • Options
    Mornin ladies! Sarah, that sucks about those crazy dreams! I know the feeling. Lately I have been having some crazy ones, it made me think "ZOMG I must be pregnant again." I am not though, AF decided to pay me a visit this week. After this cycle we are officially able to try again though.

Meg, Don't worry...I wil get you a photoshop!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    Raynes, that is awesome! I'm actually considering doing one down here later on this year (most likely after hurrican season). I'm thinking something beachy, with glowy skin and great hair. I have a photographer friend who I might be able to sweet-talk into doing it.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1abcddd-9bfc-423a-a400-bd6d207165e3Post:e43e707d-3761-4377-95d1-b550755dd528">Re: Mornin'</a>:
    [QUOTE]Raynes, that is awesome! I'm actually considering doing one down here later on this year (most likely after hurrican season). I'm thinking something beachy, with glowy skin and great hair. I have a photographer friend who I might be able to sweet-talk into doing it.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I blame Rach and numbers.  Now, to figure out a way to even out the criss cross tan lines on my back from my vacation.....
  • Options
    For you Mehg! LOL

BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    Morning. I'm training people this week and it's stressing me out, and I think I'm getting sick. I can't get sick, we have celebrating to do this weekend. 

I spent  over an hour last night working on my toe, trying to get the nail out of the skin. I thought I got it all, but it still hurts like hell today. I need to go to the doctor but the thought of yet another toe shot about makes me cry. And (this sounds really stupid) I know it will take awhile to heal and I don't want a gross-looking toe for our photo shoot the end of May. I guess I should do it now and give it time to heal. 

/feeling sorry for myself 
  • Options
    Morning everyone. What's with all the crazy light up sig pics. I like them. I have been so busy researching cars I haven't had time to hang out here. I have my shower this Sunday, invitations went out last week, and I am buying a new car, but that's all I have.
    I am kind of annoyed with the invitations. At least one arrived with nothing in it but a response card, which means the seal came open in transit and the invite fell out. Hopefully it was the only one. Now I have to get a hold of everyone on my list and see if theirs was all there.

20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Morning! I had to work last night and I tried to get caught up on the threads from yesterday, but all the original posts are missing ... I'm assuming this is a Knot boards glitch. BOO ON YOU, TK!
  • Options
    Morning!  I'm tired and a little grumpy.  Boo.

I'll be at the gym tonight for the first time in 2 weeks.  Joy.  I HAVE to get my RD invites done...and a million other things.  I've decided some tings are just not getting done for the wedding.  Period. 
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Morning all....another craptastic day at work!

In other news, the week's almost over and I have nothing, NOTHING to do this weekend but have fun with my H and daughters!
  • Options
    Mooooooorning!

I am off to the dentist and the nail salon today, and then a few family members are trickling into NJ tonight.  Also I have to pack for our HM at some point today.

Busy day for me!

AATB - You're going on vacay today, right? HAVE FUN!
    Barb - I think you are too - happy anniversary and enjoy your vacation!
    Sesh - I may not be around much this weekend, so happy anniversary. Thanks for sharing your day with me. I promise not to copy your wedding too much. <3 you.

All you other lovelies, have a wonderful day. I'll be back at some point today, I think. :)
  • Options
    April, relax and enjoy that mani and pedi!
  • Options
    Morning Ladies!

Looks like I missed all the fun last night. My favorite by far is Cupcakes.

Last night we went to Mexican. It was delish. But when we got home we received news DH's cousin (same age as him) had a massive stroke and they had taken him off life support, so now it's a waiting game. And if the funeral is this weekend we will need to drive down and back for it. But I'm worried about leaving the dog. She went down last night, and I had SO much trouble getting her back up, and she pee'd all over. I felt so bad for her, and now she is not eating. We will have to call the dog sitter to check in on her.

Sarah- Sorry about the dreams. Hope it gets better.

And I'm with you Raynes, it's all Rach and Numbers fault. Or should we blame the one chick that was riding the rock! HA! But I want to do one too. I was thinking last night how I would spice it up.
  • Options
    April, have a great wedding! It's ok, you can copy me. But only if I get to copy your adorable sig. I won't be around this weekend either so I wanted to tell you happy wedding early.
  • Options
    Aprils getting married! YAY! Make sure you come back and AW!

That goes for you too SEWF!
  • Options
    Morning.  I'm trying to wake up so I can finish packing to go home.  I have my second fitting tomorrow and my party this weekend.  And I'm fried.  I've been super busy lately, and while I love to be busy, I'm not quite used to it yet!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1abcddd-9bfc-423a-a400-bd6d207165e3Post:082d583e-2730-4d53-989d-defd8923eb07">Re: Mornin'</a>:
    [QUOTE]For you Mehg! LOL
    Posted by Denise91980[/QUOTE]

OMG I love you!!

And this: <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_want-apology-wednesdayiwaaw_.1">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_want-apology-wednesdayiwaaw_.1</a>

*snort*eyeroll*
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    kd-I hope your furbaby feels better.  That's awful about DHs cousin.  My thoughts are with you.

April- Have a fantabulous wedding and honeymoon; but don't forget about us!  This goes for all the brides this weekend! 

This weekend is shaping up to be busy.  Drs appointment tomorrow along with my car's first oil change.  Saturday is the 2nd fitting (1st after alterations) and I'll have the veil that my friend made for me.  I'll try to take pics for AW-ing.  FBIL has a friend coming into town who'll be staying with us, so that means massive house clean so we're not embarrassed by the state of the place -I've been such a slacker!

Have WW today, and not looking forward to it.  I just have had the hardest time getting on board with the whole tracking thing.  But, I know that it's really the only way to be sure I'm not overeating. 

Have a wonderful weekend! (This is my Friday)  And all of you vacationers; I'm jealous as all hell, drink a Pina Colada for me, will ya? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1abcddd-9bfc-423a-a400-bd6d207165e3Post:9cf8adb1-9493-488e-9eae-5520f6dcc65e">Re: Mornin'</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mornin' : OMG I love you!! And this: <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_want-apology-wednesdayiwaaw_.1" rel='nofollow'>http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_want-apology-wednesdayiwaaw_.1</a> *snort*eyeroll*

She is not rude...She is probably just PMSing.

**eyeroll**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1abcddd-9bfc-423a-a400-bd6d207165e3Post:9cf8adb1-9493-488e-9eae-5520f6dcc65e">Re: Mornin'</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mornin' : OMG I love you!! And this: <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_want-apology-wednesdayiwaaw_.1" rel='nofollow'>http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_want-apology-wednesdayiwaaw_.1</a> *snort*eyeroll*

Did my eyes decieve me or did I see Dot Dash in that thread?

And TY BK. Have fun at your fitting.
  • Options
    kd - thanks for pointing that out; that makes it all the more interesting. The plot thickens LOL
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Good Morning!

It's a delightfully gloomy day here today.  I'm hoping for a light and sound show in the form of a prairie thunderstorm.  I've missed them.

Other than that, chocolate chunk cookies are going to be made, an egg sandwich will be eaten, and some tv will be watched.  i have a thrilling life.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1abcddd-9bfc-423a-a400-bd6d207165e3Post:1a1ed093-6533-4f06-b532-ced2a0cb5963">Re: Mornin'</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning! It's a delightfully gloomy day here today.  I'm hoping for a light and sound show in the form of a prairie thunderstorm.  I've missed them. Other than that, <strong>chocolate chunk cookies</strong> are going to be made, an <strong>egg sandwich will be eaten</strong>, <strong>and some tv will be watched.</strong>  i have a thrilling life.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact you do! I'm so tired I really need some time off, but with our Marketing Associates last day being next Friday, and me taking over a lot of what he does I dont see my self going anywhere anytime soon.

I really need a vacation, I havent had one since last May.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards