Snarky Brides
Options

Air your Grievances!

14567810»

Re: Air your Grievances!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_air-grievances-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:da821c14-11d0-4080-9ef2-48a2a389013cPost:75bc6d28-1269-4893-be4f-edd8dd6c55cb">Re: Air your Grievances!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Air your Grievances! : That's so cool.  We did the condo rental thing too.  Way better than hotel rooms.  I just loved having a living area and kitchen and porch and stuff.  I couldn't get over how weird the dolphins' skin felt.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was our big thing, we had to have a kitchen because we were bringing food from the wedding. And, the owners left champagne and a rose for us in the fridge, which was awesome. We were in a gated community with our own porch and everything, access to the marina, community pool, big TV and a DVD player, all for an incredible price.

And yeah, the dolphins were really cool. I loved the sea lion the best though, so soft. And their whiskers felt so weird, a lot harder than I was expecting.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_air-grievances-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:da821c14-11d0-4080-9ef2-48a2a389013cPost:eb9d085f-46db-4371-b7ce-79a1a1314a0a">Re: Air your Grievances!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Air your Grievances! : I was joking. ;) Stop being so irrelevant to the purpose of this board. GOSH.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

LOL. Sorry I'm so tired and it's making me a little dense. I had a feeling maybe you were kidding, but the I was like, <em>what if she's NOT!!!</em>

I going to go be super SNARKY now that I know the true definition.
  • Options
    No worries LTZ. Just a heads up, always assume that I'm joking around. ;) I like when people give me quotable things to use when discussing them later.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Ok. I hate that I missed this and everything awesome.

I also am tired of hearing about your cat, Se. Sorry. Also, I'm tired of talking about only LGBT issues with KCullen because she's gay. And I will definitely GBCK if we start talking about friggin' Twillight.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Way late to this party, but I have loves hearing about your cat, Se. Then again, I am a crazy cat lady/animal freak.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards