Snarky Brides
Options

Giant meat

Help me:

How big of a roast (lbs or kgs) would you need to feed 6-8 people. I had a 4lb roast a while back to feed 4 people and there wasnt a hell of a lot left over. Can you even GET 8lb roasts? That sounds like buying a baby or something.

Help?

Re: Giant meat

• Options
    I haven't a clue. I conned Chloe into cooking dinner tonight.
  • Options
    I hate cooking lately. Roasts are ok because I can sit on my butt most of the time.
  • Options
    Not what I was hoping for when I opened this thread.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_giant-meat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dcf01327-4933-44b7-9438-a22de290ab54Post:4d903a37-b48f-45d7-a453-0b219fbe6166">Re: Giant meat</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not what I was hoping for when I opened this thread.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Get out of the gutter woman! There's not enough room for both of us down here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Nebb knows what I like. 

KD loves sharing the gutter with me!  She just doesn't want to admit it.

But seriously, that's a lot of meat. 

ETA: I want to change my SN to NatesGirl, Penis Enthusiast.
  • Options
    It's 1lb - 1.5lbs per person, just cause you asked. At least, that's what they recommend for turkey.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    That sounds about right mery, I will go with that. I might try and buy two 4.5lb roasts. It will give me a chance to finally use my gigantic ass roasting pan.
  • Options
    I asked the nest and they IGNORED me :( I hate the nest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards