Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Mix and Match Friday....

Since we've already done all our usual topics, I thought we could mix it up.  If you need to B&M, write an OL, Say Anything, AW it up, or just FFF. 

Re: Mix and Match Friday....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was checking out a photographer's blog and I think I knew someone in the boudoir section. (no, I don't check out the boudoir blog on a regular basis :)1. The pictures were really racy, so it was unnerving2. I don't understand why someone would allow racy pics of themselves on the internet (unless they hid their identity)
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Julie, This is an awesome idea. :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW: I think I have someone lined up to buy my car!!
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess this would fall under "Say Anything," but I'm not sure...Anyway.  Yesterday I had a meeting with an important person on campus (not saying who, in case any of you work here and will go tell on me! haha) and OMG he is the most handsome man I've met in real life in a long time.  I swear I just went "Shmuuuuuuuradlkjfadas?" when he introduced himself and shook his hand.  Nice to know I can still channel my inner 13-year-old girl at the most inopportune times. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear guy a couple cubes over,Please stop snorting that mucus back up, blow it out already!-Thanks meDear manager in Ohio,6:58 this morning was not "by end of day" yesterday.  Thanks for slacking and therefor cutting into my time to get these things done-Ready for month end reporting to be overDear 4:00 pmGet here fast!-Excited for the weekend
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lauren, Your coworker is gross, just reading that made me gag! I'm sorry you have to deal with that! -Sympathetic Knottie
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy,Last year, I met Martellus Bennett (former Aggie and current Cowboy) at Jersey Mike's in Las Colinas.  My brother loves him so I turned into a 13 year old girl and got his autograph for my brother.  Lyndie,I'm glad you approve! 
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and I have an AW!  My anniversary is Sunday!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SA: I have homework in 2 classes and one book should be shipped here by Saturday. The other one I have no idea and that's the homework that's due first (on Tuesday).AW: I don't have class today so I'm going to lunch with my best friend to celebrate the end of the first week of school!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Mandy!And...IT'S FOOTBALL TIME LADIES!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this Julie...it's nice to be able to just talk about whatever without starting a new thread. Say Anything:Ok, you make them good girls go bad. Great. Yay for you. Can we stop hearing about it already?And you with the P-p-p-poker face..shut up!:P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, you make them good girls go bad. Great. Yay for you. Can we stop hearing about it already?LOL! TJ calls that the goat song, because it sounds like a goat when they say "bad." And I think the part where it starts something like "She got away with the boys....etc." sounds like High School Musical.
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear boss,Asking if I was on a diet and then proceeding to tell the office that I needed a forklift for my plate of 2 kolaches and 6 donute holes was extremely rude and not remotely funny. If you don't want us to eat the breakfast food you bought then don't bring it! -wtf?!Dear chiro,I know things get busy but I did NOT have time to wait over 30 minutes to get my adjustment yesterday. Because of this, I wasn't able to take my test and have to take time off work to turn it in. -stressed out Apple who cried over nothing going right yesterday...twice...Dear self,You were stupid for thinking you could take this class on top of everything else going on. Should have listened to the smart you instead of the "omg I just want my degree already you".-stressed stressed stressedI love OL's. I am so over planning. I have reverted to procrastination and saying...I don't care can you just take care of it? I wish I could look forward to the weekend but David's mom will be in town and I don't look forward to having to spend time with her when I need some time to myself really badly.I have decided to take David to an apple orchid to pick apples(and I am going to make homemade applesauce and apple butter from them!) and then to Ad-Libs for his birthday! I am *really* excited as I haven't planned something in advance that was different for his birthday probably ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SA:  My hair is in that awkward phase of growing out where it hits my shoulders which subsequently causes it to flip out erratically.  Very annoying.AW: Girls day/night out for Red Dirt Roundup on Sunday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany - Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's gross.  One of the people that sits across from him (and is good friends with him) called him out about it.  SA: I have to go back to Best Buy today and I hope they don't give me any crap.  Earlier this week I purchased some ink and 2 iTunes gift cards.  The girl at the counter was stupid and scanned both cards twice, so she had to void out two... only thing was that she voided out the same one twice.  Last night when Chris tried to use his, it said it wasn't activated and to take it back.  Good thing I keep receipts!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear HR lady,Seriously!?!?! Because I go by my middle name, does not mean it is a nickname!! It is still my name! Is it too much to ask for my name to read "Firstname Rene NewLastname"?????????
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a terrible (former) bride.  I threw away two gifts earlier this week from one guest and one no-show.  I feel a bit bad about it but....not so much that I went through the trash to keep them. I continue to feel bad about having Bill go through his movies and pick some to go bye-bye.  He still has enough movies to fill up three DVD stands (hold about 120) and a four shelf bookshelf with DVDs stacked on top.  We just don't have enough room for that and he says he understands but I still feel like a very mean wife.  We did get over $200 from Half Price Books. 
  • Options
    l33annal33anna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SA: I can't wait for my Bachelorette party next week! The suspense of what we are doing is killing me! OL: Dear Buns,I am so excited that we are only 16 days away. I can't wait to be married to you! I also can't wait for Aruba! Beach and margarita here I come!!FFF: I CANT stand drivers who cut in front of other drivers after 100 cars have been sitting and waiting their turn to go! UGH! So rude! and Drivers who do not use their Signal! so irritating.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are only 99 days left until the wedding, and I am extremely stressed out.  There's still SO MUCH to do.  It will be very difficult to focus on work and wedding plannig.  And I would appreciate it if FI would be a little more understanding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I have discovered Facebook.  I didn't want to but we may be using it to have easier contact with our students once we leave school for the day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie--You will discover things you never wanted to know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OLDear weekend-Please go smoothly.  Please.Dear hair salon-I'm kind of over you.  Thanks for calling me back.  Not.  If you a.) aren't going to be open on my date or b.) just don't want my money, just tell me instead of this bs about calling me back.  It's alright though...hopefully I will find someone to do my hair and make up.My AW is that I finally am excited about our cake and pretty much know what we want as far as design goes!  And we are somewhat close to 100 days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just had to share this with you (from the campus paper): Pizza Delivery Man Robbed A Pizza Shuttle delivery driver was robbed while delivering pizza at the Commons on Oak Tree. According to a Norman Police report, two men walked up to the driver and grabbed the pizza and ran away from the scene. While the two men successfully made off with the pizza, the driver said the two men did not ask for or attempt to take away any of his money or other personal belongings. Only in college
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am seeing people through my HS class that I never really wanted to see.  Bill has one but I can't find him.  How sad is that?
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think my iPod battery is about to die and I'm going to be sad if it does.  There is no one in the office today and it's super quiet, which doens't help me stay motivated when I know everyone else is either at home or on vacation today.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Friday morning commutes when it's before a 3 day weekend...NO ONE is on the road! I made my one hour normal commute in 29 minutes today!!! I flew right through on 114 the whole way!!!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW:  I just dropped my invitations off at the P.O.!  And the sweet lady there said she'd hand-cancel them for me throughout the day. AND I pick up my dress this afternoon from Becky.  2 months Monday until the wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SA:   So Friday's we can wear jeans at work....and I JUST noticed I have a decent sized white spot of laundry detergent that didn't get washed out just below my knee.  Nice.
  • Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am seeing people through my HS class that I never really wanted to see.This is why I don't have a facebook page.  And I have a crazy ex-boyfriend.I'm off on Labor Day, and I'm so ready.  For the last several years I have worked on Memorial and Labor Days, so I'm very glad to have the day off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SA:I'm watching Project Runway on DVR while working the afternoon from home. OL:Dear guy at Best Buy,Thanks for being easy and understanding about the iTunes card and getting one that works.  But don't think I didn't notice you picking your nose at the geek squad desk before you realized that I was standing at the returns register.-me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards