Snarky Brides
Options

Blissed out...

I just got back from my massage. It was glorious.... I should do this more often but it always seems that "life" gets in the way.
Anniversary

Re: Blissed out...

• Options
    Fortunately my benefits pay for up to $500 per year in massage therapy so there's really no excuse for me not to go more often then I do. I just called her back and totally booked another one in 6 weeks. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've never had a hot stone massage. Maybe I'll try that soon. I've heard it's heaven, but I'd be afraid that the stones would be too hot!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    There's always too much time in between massages.  If I won the lottery, I'd hire a full-time masseuse.
  • Options
    No doubt.  i just have finances get in the way.
  • Options
    I'm so lucky.  I helped my friend during massage therapy school as her "guinea pig", so I get a super great rate for a massage. 
  • Options
    Oh my I have mine scheduled for next Saturday the 16th. I'm getting a 90 minute stone massage and a pedi right after. I cant wait!

DH is leaving me for Talledaga, so this my fun time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have to admit I have never had a massage professionally. FI told me I am getting one on our anniversary and I am nervous about someone I don't know touching me but on the other hand... Ah the thought of being relaxed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_blissed-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dffb3019-661a-42df-9df7-1328eae7a400Post:fd71b002-d9cd-47ba-a853-f777a6191cc5">Re: Blissed out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my I have mine scheduled for next Saturday the 16th. I'm getting a 90 minute<strong> stone massage</strong> and a pedi right after. I cant wait! DH is leaving me for Talledaga, so this my fun time.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>I love the stone massage.</div><div>
    </div><div>FI got me an hour-long massage and an hour-long reflexology session for Christmas. It was amazing.  Reflexology was really awesome - I'd never had it before.  </div>
  • Options

Miz, don't worry about a stranger touching you.  I admit, I was nervous the first time I had one, but was hooked after that. 

• Options
    My mom is a professional massage therapist, oh happy me. I've been a very willing guinea pig for 15 years now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards