Snarky Brides
Options

Good News

Re: Good News

• Options
    Is aging induced diabetes considered type II?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    NS- You say nipple piecrings wasn't so bad? Like 4 on a pain scale or like 8?
    I really wanted to do this when I was younger, but I don't think I could have tolerated the pain.
  • Options
    Hmm aging induced diabetes? I don't think I have heard of that.
  • Options
    My grandma and grandpa (different sides) both got it when they were older and weren't overweight at all. 

Jas - I was all adrenaline rushy, so it was about a 2.  A couple times during healing was worse, but I'm busty so they bounced. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    You can get type 1 diabetes later on in life. Sometimes an infection that damages the pancreas can cause the onset. It's crazy to me. I didn't realize HOW bad DM was until I studied it.
  • Options
    Oh, I am not busty. Damn.
  • Options
    that just means they shouldn't hurt, Jas.  No damning necessary.  
    my read shelf:
  • Options

I had my tongue pierced a loooong time ago. That sh!t hurt!

• Options
    Ang, seriously? Hmm. I've been checking no on forms for 5 years now. My fasting blood sugar is like 75-80. If anything, I think I may be hypoglycemic.

And I've never set off the metal detector with underwires, even when I wore a 40DDD. Now, I wear a sports bra to travel in. Much more comfortable.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options

And I'll get felt up at airports?
    There really is no reason not to then. Should I come back with pics? ;)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e097e85f-25bd-401e-8cb5-90341ba5d6acPost:6541f004-b67f-40f1-8ad0-919ccbda6216">Re: Good News</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had my tongue pierced a loooong time ago. That sh!t hurt!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Me too and it hurt like a biitch. I also had my nose pierced, which wasn't so bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I had my nipples pirced when i was in highschool and my body rejected it. That wasnt fun :(
  • Options
    I think I am correct. Now I am questioning my correctness because no one else knew this lol. I think gestational diabetes is the only disease than can go away after pregnacy if managed correctly.
  • Options
    Hell yes, Jas! Picture us up.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e097e85f-25bd-401e-8cb5-90341ba5d6acPost:7ab08c56-8ac1-4544-b56b-06fec4450385">Re: Good News</a>:
    [QUOTE]And I'll get felt up at airports? There really is no reason not to then. <strong>Should I come back with pics? ;)
    </strong>Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

You probably should.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Never had my nose done. I had a belly button ring for a while.

• Options
    PICTURE!
  • Options
    I had nipples, two in each lobe, and daith and rook in my right ear.  I still have 6 of the 8. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options

NS I don't picture you as a rebel with body jewelry. I like it!

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    I dated a guy once who had a prince albert. It was actually truly awful. I dont know why anyone would do that.
  • Options
    I have...one hole in each ear. 

I know, buck wild, I tell ya.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e097e85f-25bd-401e-8cb5-90341ba5d6acPost:e3411044-adfa-4506-853f-371b317e7a65">Re: Good News</a>:
    [QUOTE]NS I don't picture you as a rebel with body jewelry. I like it!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]
    I had a rebellious phase.  I was also drunk a lot for a few years.  Then I got over it, but kept the jewelry. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e097e85f-25bd-401e-8cb5-90341ba5d6acPost:bebefb71-122b-4340-bd63-77708a3f4d3b">Re: Good News</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dated a guy once who had a prince albert. It was actually truly awful. I dont know why anyone would do that.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Did he pee out of two holes?
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Ahhh are we sharing piercing stories? I had my tragus done which hurt to bad, it was a 30 second piercing which is  wayyy tooo long. I am still doing my other side though and hopefully my industrial in the next few weeks.

I didn't even feel my nose piercing or my belly button.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got drunk and got a tat on my ankle. I fucking hate it.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e097e85f-25bd-401e-8cb5-90341ba5d6acPost:50adfa17-b058-499f-8d66-48c9abff64fe">Re: Good News</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good News : Did he pee out of two holes?
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]
    I never watched or asked so I dont know.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    The only piercing other than ears and nipples Ive had is my labret. I loved it so much and I was so damn cute with it but I had to take it out because it was wearing away my gums too much :(
  • Options
    What's a tragus?
  • Options
    Ang - The front flappy.  Those are actually dangerous to pierce.  Facial nerves run through there.  If done wrong, it can paralyze half your face. 

Industrials take a long time to be an industrial.  The two holes need to fully heal before you put the bar in or there will be complications. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    The little center flap on your ear closest to  your face.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards