Good News

13»

Re: Good News

• Options
  • Options
    Ricks- They aren't supposed to tattoo anyone who has been drinking. :(
    What is the tat of? A swear word?
  • Options
    Ang and Jelique, make sure you see my post at the bottom of the previous page.  It's muy importante. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-news-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e097e85f-25bd-401e-8cb5-90341ba5d6acPost:dcdb4374-8f7c-44e3-adb4-f8a08297e007">Re: Good News</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ang - The front flappy.  Those are actually dangerous to pierce.  Facial nerves run through there.  If done wrong, it can paralyze half your face.  Industrials take a long time to be an industrial.  The two holes need to fully heal before you put the bar in or there will be complications. 
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Ugh I know, when I got my cartilage pierced on my right ear it took it 6 months to heal. I cant wait to get it started though (it has to be on my left ear since the hole in the right is in a awkward place).

My tragus took about 8months to heal..Im lucky because I know people who dont heal until over a year...I bounce back fast I guess.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Right back atcha
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I know the guy who tattoed me.

Well, I let a BF tattoo a cross on small cross on my ankle when I was 17. I didn't realize tats were prem. (I was pretty naive at the time) So I had this ugly tat for years and one night I decided I wanted to "FIX" it. So, my mom and I were at a Mexican restaurant drinking, and I told her I wanted to go get my tat fixed. So we went to the tat place and I asked if he could make my cross and upside down cross so that it didn't look religious anymore. I was drunk okay!

He said sure but my Christian mom freaked (who isn't too happy with my tats anyway) and so I decided not to get the upside down cross. Instead I had him fill in the cross and put flames around it to make it look like the cross was on fire. In my drunk mind burning cross= eff religion.

Well it doesn't, so yeah.
  • Options
    Sounds like a removal candidate someday. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Yes, I am getting it removed when I get the money. I have another one on my shoulder but I love it.
  • Options
    P.S. I wasn't judging.  I can just tell you don't like it.  What's your shoulder one?
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    It's okay if you judge. I judge me hard for that one.

It's a Japanese lotus.
  • Options
    Im sorry but I find the burning cross funny. That is definitely meant to be removed, im sure your mom will be happy.
  • Options
    Ricks-That is funny. Can you turn it in to something else? Like, erm... an orange flower?
  • Options
    Ha, Jas, I am not messing with it even more. The thing is already big. I am surprised no one has tried to beat me up because of it. Everyone is very nice to me and I don't come off as a racist so maybe they think it means I am super religious, I hope.
  • Options
    Oh I didn't even think of that connotation. I though of the burning sacred heart, which is a Catholic thing. Maybe they think you are super devout?
  • Options
    They must because I have not been called anything lol.
  • Options
    This is sort of random but I just saw a picture of someone who had their Tragus gauged! Ouchy!

NS- how is this possible if the facial nerves run through there, do the run through the center? Or am I an idiot for asking this?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards