Snarky Brides
Options

Warning: Silly kid quotes ahead

Okay so I know I posted a similar thread last week but after spending last night with Andrew's family I just couldn't resist. Feel free to call me a FB parent and tell me to STFU :p

Simon (5 year old FBIL) yelled something at Andrew and their mom said "Simon, where are your manners?"

Simon: "I think I left them in my room."

We were playing play doh and Andrew was joking that he was "amazing" as he put play doh on his face.

Simon: "You're not so amazing when you put play doh in your nose Andrew James!"

Oh boy. Hanging out with Simon does not help my baby fever!

Re: Warning: Silly kid quotes ahead

• Options
    Back before my little cousins grew old enough to become nightmare spawns of Satan, they were really sweet.  One of them told my sister, "Dana, you are as beautiful as a rainbow."

D'awwwwwwwww.

panther
  • Options
    That's funny, Sere. What a little smartass haha.

I was at the Drive-In Theatre one time a few years back, and this little league baseball team was in the three vehicles next to us. They had set up pizzas in the back of one of the trucks and some of the boys were getting slices while a few others were playing catch. This little boy, about 9 years old comes up to his friend and asked him to come play just as the little boy had taken a bite. He looks at him all crazy and is like "But, I haven't finished my pizza yet...". So cute. He didn't realize that he could leave it, go play, and come back to finish it. It's like, once you take a bite, you must finish, otherwise someone else will eat it!!
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_warning-silly-kid-quotes-ahead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1150dd4-7b64-4fb9-bdb3-74a4764e36fbPost:f8e1eecf-b29d-44d4-a834-9efeb8189a82">Re: Warning: Silly kid quotes ahead</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's funny, Sere. What a little smartass haha. I was at the Drive-In Theatre one time a few years back, and this little league baseball team was in the three vehicles next to us. They had set up pizzas in the back of one of the trucks and some of the boys were getting slices while a few others were playing catch. This little boy, about 9 years old comes up to his friend and asked him to come play just as the little boy had taken a bite. He looks at him all crazy and is like "But, I haven't finished my pizza yet...". So cute. He didn't realize that he could leave it, go play, and come back to finish it. <strong>It's like, once you take a bite, you must finish, otherwise someone else will eat it!!
    </strong>Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

Awww cute AATB! Btw, love your sig pic.

Haha that's funny. And that's how it was at my house growing up! I never left food unattended!
  • Options
    I was playing Mario Party with my 7yo nephew last night.  He's so cute.  I was telling him I was going to 'whoop' him because I'm just sooo awesome at the game.

He scrunched up his face trying to look mean and got right up to my forehead.
    I said, "You know, you look just like your dad when you make that face."

His face went blank, and he looked like I just told him I was taking away his birthday and replied, "I don't wanna look like my dad.  I'll be bald."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    My husbands youngest cousin (6 years old) asked me if I was going to eat my deviled egg and I said "Yes, when I finish my ham I will." Apparently the 4 bites it took me to finish my ham was too long so he took it and shoved it in his mouth. I said "What? Where'd my egg go?" He tapped me and said "I ate it...see" and had egg all over his face (especially teeth). I went from wanting to wait a year or so for a baby to right now in a matter of seconds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wrkn, that's hilarious. I used to work at a daycare, and I once told this kid he was being so silly, and he gets all stern and says to me "No, you're so silly" and then tromped off across the playground. I guess in kid terms silly = shithead.

Who's ringbearer was it that was growling like a bear and putting up his claws as he walked down the aisle at their rehearsal? I vaguely remember that story being told, but can't remember by whom. I tell everyone about it though, because it's just so damn cute.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    My 7 yr FBIL has always has a huge "crush" on me. He constantly used to tell me how pretty I am, well one day we were sitting on the couch playing video games and he said something funny and I laughed, he goes on to say " I wanna tell you something but Joey will get mad". Me: "What?"" I won't tell him". He starts grinning and says "Hearing you laugh makes my belly tickle" Haha. That cracked me up hard core.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love the things kids say. FutureDaniel10...that is one of the cutest things I've ever heard in my life.

I went back to the school I student taught at to sub last year some time and one of my former students from student teaching walked into the room I was subbing in with a piece of paper. They have compliment buckets for every single person in the building (students, teachers, faculty) and she was giving me one that said she was happy I got a teaching job because I was the best student teacher ever. I about cried. I still carry it in my wallet.
  • Options
    I took my nephew out to Fudruckers for a treat because I was babysitting him.  He wanted sliders.  He go so excited that he could pick his own topping for them (he's 2.5).  When we sat down to eat he asked for help picking one up.  I handed it to him and he took a big bite.  Mid chew, his eyes lit up and I heard the cutest two sentences I've ever heard. "A burger!" then he looked at me as followed with "I love it!" I almost died.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_warning-silly-kid-quotes-ahead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1150dd4-7b64-4fb9-bdb3-74a4764e36fbPost:508e720c-1dee-4696-bf9f-6ed1351bc1fc">Re: Warning: Silly kid quotes ahead</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husbands youngest cousin (6 years old) asked me if I was going to eat my deviled egg and I said "Yes, when I finish my ham I will." Apparently the 4 bites it took me to finish my ham was too long so he took it and shoved it in his mouth. I said "What? Where'd my egg go?" He tapped me and said "I ate it...see" and had egg all over his face (especially teeth). <strong>I went from wanting to wait a year or so for a baby to right now in a matter of seconds.</strong>
    Posted by Dana1116[/QUOTE]

I thought you were going to say never.
  • Options
    Mehg-the ringbearer at one of my cousin's weddings did that! It was so cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards