Options

G2G!

In my pants right now.

What's up hussy people? Who's here?

Re: G2G!

• Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    I am here. I am stressing out over the upcoming bachelorette party that I am throwing for my cousin.  It's gonna be so lame.

I'm also listening to In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:279ff31f-a93f-4b23-b043-92bb4362a597">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am here. I am stressing out over the upcoming bachelorette party that I am throwing for my cousin.  It's gonna be so lame. I'm also listening to In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

Why lame? Nothing that can't be fixed by the CEW party planning committee and penis ice cubes!
  • Options
    I love that song, MandK.

Tonight's episode of Without a Trace is insane.  Crazy bullying including S&M style abuse. 

Also, I will gladly attend a G2G in Meg's pants. Anytime.
  • Options
    I introduced myself a week or so ago, but haven't been back because of finals.

But....... my burning question.... Extreme couponing. 

Have you ever?
  • Options
    Extreme bukkaking? Just kidding I could not help myself with the sn.

My hunsband only wishes I saved him money. All hookers and blow I tell you. True story I was influenced to whips and chains by Rhianna. We may take her to court.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:1e58ef6a-d74a-4fce-a04c-5bf1be1db140">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I introduced myself a week or so ago, but haven't been back because of finals. But....... my burning question.... Extreme couponing.  Have you ever?
    Posted by bakekiwi[/QUOTE]

The local extreme couponers drive.me.crazy.  You can't possibly need that many bottles of conditioner. 

This week has been especially bad because one of the local grocery stores is doing double coupons up to $2 face value.  Their shelves look like there's a blizzard coming and people are stocking up on magic erasers and sunny-d.
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    Haha, yes, penises galore! I dunno. I'm not really a partier (um, is that how that word is spelled? It looks like it should be pronounced par-tee-ay) so I have no idea what we're supposed to do. Lol.

Nates, it's our first dance song :D

Kiwi, I have never-- I've heard people end up with tons of total garbage food.  I hate spending money as much as the next person, but I'd rather spend money and get healthy food than the alternative.

• Options
    I'm trying to find something decent to watch and something in the 240 calorie(yet healthy) range to eat.  Other than that, I'm feeling like tucking into bed early and just reading for an hour or two since I'm rereading The Shining and as soon as I finish I can start on my next book.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:f8ae289f-ccbb-47fc-bb2c-b227f9d62a0a">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G2G! : The local extreme couponers drive.me.crazy.  You can't possibly need that many bottles of conditioner.  This week has been especially bad because one of the local grocery stores is doing double coupons up to $2 face value.  Their shelves look like there's a blizzard coming and people are stocking up on magic erasers and sunny-d.
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

But I neeeeeddd my 19 pinwheeeeeels.
  • Options
    Yeah, but I bet you like it, like it, Meag.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:115f8c71-d9b8-469f-8633-6fdfa37b46bd">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, yes, penises galore! I dunno. I'm not really a partier (um, is that how that word is spelled? It looks like it should be pronounced par-tee-ay) so I have no idea what we're supposed to do. Lol. Nates, it's our first dance song :D Kiwi, I have never-- I've heard people end up with tons of total garbage food.  I hate spending money as much as the next person, but I'd rather spend money and get healthy food than the alternative.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

Nah its cool, just do biblical quotes and sing acoustic guitar songs from campfire girls and it is a surefire good time :)
  • Options
    M&M haha sometimes I think hookers and blow would be cheaper and more fun than groceries.

Yeah, I mean who can use that many tubes of toothpaste or sunnyd? I was diligent last week cutting coupons, and think I actually spent more than I would have normally because I felt compelled to use them.

What store has the double coupon up to 2 dollars?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:c7c0450d-48e3-4337-b1a4-bd80bf6312af">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, but I bet you like it, like it, Meag.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Oh so there is money on the table now?? It is on.
  • Options
    Uh, I heard "Meg's pants" and all of a sudden I found myself in this thread. Evening, ladies!

I just got done making a bunch of food and yummies for H to take over to MIL's house tomorrow, because she just got out of surgery. I'm spent.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:ab599bf5-205f-44c4-b54a-b5e158bbe5f9">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G2G! : Nah its cool, just do biblical quotes and sing acoustic guitar songs from campfire girls and it is a surefire good time :)
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Maybe instead of penis necklaces, wear rosaries?

• Options
    Penises galore killed me.  That needs to be my new SN.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:f8d55f53-bf80-4dcf-a588-a7f832b6b0a7">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]M&M haha sometimes I think hookers and blow would be cheaper and more fun than groceries. Yeah, I mean who can use that many tubes of toothpaste or sunnyd? I was diligent last week cutting coupons, and think I actually spent more than I would have normally because I felt compelled to use them. What store has the double coupon up to 2 dollars?

True story, I heard you dont need groceries if you have blow. Maybe I shouldn't sue Rhianna. She is a goddess. Maybe.
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    File it away, Nates, there will come a time. A desperate time.

• Options
    ZombiePenisesGalore or just regular?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:f00a4535-5567-4573-8f34-21ae6e353ef7">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G2G! : Maybe instead of penis necklaces, wear rosaries?
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

ZOMG do you even KNOW what rosaries can be used.... wait never minds, I don't want agape carrie killing me in my sleeo!!

Beats, I was so close but so far. I felt your force field in Framingham.

Nates - almost as good as allotafagina. Seriously though, where is your old sn?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:f8d55f53-bf80-4dcf-a588-a7f832b6b0a7">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What store has the double coupon up to 2 dollars?

Harris Teeter.

I think it's technically up to $1.98.  Details smetails.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:f71e5983-95f5-4e33-9626-e04077bcb064">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]File it away, Nates, there will come a time. A desperate time.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

I like you. Wanna go naked bowling? Shoes are not optional though.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:97015933-e374-4d8c-b9e4-55d56f7bc89a">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Penises galore killed me.  That needs to be my new SN.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Zombie penises?

Hi ladies! I am just sitting around waiting for H to get off work and doing my usual tedious paperwork for MIL.

ETA- Beats beats me. Im too slow.
  • Options
    I'm here between doing homework and still trying to get my sig pic to work. I went to chit chat to get the link but it didn't work is there something missing or is it something I'm probably not doing correctly?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Haha, consider it filed away for future reference. I think just regular penises for now and ZombiePenises can be my fallback plan in case PenisesGalore is taken already. 

OMG this kid is trying to kill himself outside his crush's home!
  • Options
    So that explains why all my clocks stopped that night. You were near. :) Oh, and when I woke up, all my underwear had thrown itself all over the apartment in a fit of madness. You need to warn me next time.

• Options
    Nates, you type a lot. 450+ posts in two weeks. Crazy I tell you.
  • Options
    Yeah, originally it took me forever just to get to bronze.  Then it took like 3 seconds to get to gold.  And I haven't even been on that much lately!  Just a lot of one liners :P
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1d8c2f6-b30d-4749-ab00-96985b4bf083Post:c63d50d8-2904-4df5-9030-f84200e1af23">Re: G2G!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here between doing homework and still trying to get my sig pic to work. I went to chit chat to get the link but it didn't work is there something missing or is it something I'm probably not doing correctly?
    Posted by playtnteppg27[/QUOTE]

HI play!! long time no see! chit chat has a good sig thingy....
  • Options
    Hey ladies! We just got back from dinner with some friends.

Nates - what time is the G2G starting on Sat?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards