Snarky Brides
Options

$&(@#&*

so my wedding is thursday. i cant do all my pre-wedding stuff tomorrow because i work. i get a text this morning from a bridesmaid telling me that she needs me to take her shopping AGAIN for shoes. sometime in between all the crap that has to get done i get to deal with this....

Re: $&(@#&*

• Options
    JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    Who even pays attention to the shoes the bridesmaids are wearing?  Tell her to pick whatever because it's a pretty low priority right now. 
  • Options
    Seriously! come on! what girl at the age of 22 can't figure out that this is not the best day to spring this on a bride let alone doesnt know how to buy a pair of black shoes herself...i have taken her shopping twice already and none of them fit and then another bridesmaid has offered to take her as well...

• Options
    None of them fit? Is she the yeti or something?
  • Options
    If I am reading right, it is two days before your wedding? Unless someone is dying, they do not get to ask you for diddle two days before your wedding. That is not selfish, that is just common sense.

• Options
    redheadfsuredheadfsu member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_untitled-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e6ebd607-d3d6-4169-9481-df525bbce360Post:f0ecc26e-4d49-494d-a381-2845d7990ba5">Re: $&(@#&*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seriously! come on! what girl at the age of 22 can't figure out that this is not the best day to spring this on a bride let alone doesnt know how to buy a pair of black shoes herself...i have taken her shopping twice already and none of them fit and then another bridesmaid has offered to take her as well...
    Posted by caseylynne21[/QUOTE]

I would tell her to get a black permanent marker out b/c you aren't helping her with this now.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options

I know!  Why did she wait until 2 days prior to decide that she needs to go shopping for shoes?  Shouldn't she have had this done like weeks ago?  If you don't care what she looks like I would tell her tough, you can't take her.  Like you don't have alotta crap to do.  Or buy her a bus pass and give her a VTA map and tell her she's on her own.

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_untitled-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e6ebd607-d3d6-4169-9481-df525bbce360Post:f0ecc26e-4d49-494d-a381-2845d7990ba5">Re: $&(@#&*</a>:
    [QUOTE] doesnt know how to buy a pair of black shoes herself...Posted by caseylynne21[/QUOTE]

I could maybe, possibly, remotely, feel some sympathy for her if she was trying to find silver shoes, or white shoes. 

But black shoes?  Jeebus lady go to Target.
    murrayed
  • Options
    Who doesn't *already own* black shoes??
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    Right on Quotequeen... EVERYONE owns black shoes...  and what kind of girl can't go shoe shopping by herself.  it's a skill you learn in your teens. by your twenties it should be down right perfected!!!
  • Options
    hope u were talking about this Thursday(today)... If you were, CONGRATS ON YOU BIG DAY! Hope everything went perfect for you and you rocked out like the best =)
  • Options
    thanks ladies! everything went as good as can be hoped!
  • Options
    ha ha ha funny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards