Snarky Brides
Options

hi :)

Whats up ladies :) I feel like my life is unravelling during the day and I have no time to chat. The start of school is a hectic time for my company so I am going in early and busy all day ad it sucks.

Whats new? Whats going on?

Re: hi :)

• Options
    I'm drinking a beer while knotting and at some point I'll start my homework.  I somehow sold my life and soul to law school and am questioning this decision.
  • Options
    Nothing new but hi Kiss.
  • Options
    Currently having a nerd-gasm over the t-shirts in my thread @Celles. So it's all good on my end.

Sorry work is hectic!
  • Options
    Heya :)
    I will be disappearing in 2 hours, never to be seen again! Or at least until tomorrow night. I can't get away with knotting at work so I'm going back to the night time knotting shift.
  • Options
    Ive had a shitton of beers tonight - it was mussels night at our pub and I ate 5$ worth of mussels (tons) and 3 times that in beer.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e740672c-014c-4227-a8d1-5c4a877ad04dPost:7454415a-f7ef-42b0-a5e1-60600bda2aef">Re: hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ive had a shitton of beers tonight - it was mussels night at our pub and I ate 5$ worth of mussels (tons) and 3 times that in beer.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm mussels and beer.  I prefer clams and beer.....but mussels are yummy too.  I ate a salad for dinner.  So doesn't compare.
  • Options
    Hi! Watching weeds.
  • Options
    We had fish and broccoli for dinner. I am now waiting for the new episode of Teen Mom to start. Yes, my life is SOOOO exciting. 

Nebb, its nice to see you here. I guess we have missed each other the past few days. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm popping in and out.  I'm making sure all of my syllabi and summer reading tests are in good order, then doing some homework.  Ick. 

And FI went out after work, so he's missing out on the lemon-garlic chicken and baked potatoes I made.
  • Options
    mmmm, I love mussels...what kinda sauce did you have them with?

I am sitting here sending WR messages to my vendors and WP...or rather my vendors and my dead beat brothers...but at least I feel like I am accomplishing something...:)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e740672c-014c-4227-a8d1-5c4a877ad04dPost:6919a5c9-d042-4b2a-a19a-abe6e9c52f58">Re: hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]And FI went out after work, so he's missing out on the lemon-garlic chicken and baked potatoes I made.
    Posted by npasquale16[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Mmmmm, that sounds delicious! I just finished a salad from Shop Rite. It had bacon and cheese, but it still wasn't as tasty as lemon-garlic chicken.</div><div>
    </div><div>Just got out of work, tired and cranky, and watching Stargate with FI. Spending tomorrow with my mom-we're hitting up JoAnn's for buttons for a DIY project! So, nothing exciting, but I'm excited nonetheless.

</div><div>Also, HI! :-)</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    Had reheated pizza for dinner and a GRAPE SPRITE SONIC for dinner. And, bought a bag of Sonic's rabbit turd ice. This makes me happy. Apparently, Max's new toy tastes funny, because he keeps making faces after he starts to play with it.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I made pad thai for dinner but it was just okay...I used bottled sauce instead of making it from scratch and it was too ketchupy...I like it more lime/tamarind/fish saucy...

Oh, and we ate early and split a bottle of red wine...so FI and I were kinda drunk at like 6pm today!
  • Options

I'm happy now. My parents are taking me out for Indian food since Scott will be having a boys night Friday (ugh, prepare for venting Friday).

• Options
    The mussels were in a white whine creamy garlic sauce with some french bread, I had 2lbs and it was heaven. Ive had them every time we go to the pub now, theyre just so good.

I hate hellish times at work milk duds, I hear you on that. My company does all of the physed clothes for the clothes in the area so we are scrambling with school starting next week and registration this week. Our screen printer absolutely bailed on us so its just one problem after another and its an absolute nightmare.

Ive missed you guys. I have tried to sneak on during work but every time I do the phone rings or my boss needs me and I cant post. :(
  • Options
    I am watching three hours of The Office while my puppy gets acquainted with her new bed.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e740672c-014c-4227-a8d1-5c4a877ad04dPost:ecd12324-4c4d-4f12-be50-bbfda1430775">Re: hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am watching three hours of The Office while my puppy gets acquainted with her new bed.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]
    ahahha shes kinda slutty
  • Options
    Nebb- Are you KUI?  Because I am too...
  • Options
    I decided to make / revamp our wedding album, so i'm using www.inkubook.com, reasonable prices, easy to scrapbook :) with pictures I want :) As a gift to my inlaws when I see them 1/2 way around the world in the Wintery Holidays.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I think my favourite thing about mussels is dipping the bread in the 'soup'...so good!

Also, I have decided that in an alternate reality where I didn't really care about my guests but only cared about my stomach, my wedding menu would look something like this:

Asian Foods of the World

Appetizers:
    - sushi - mainly dynamite rolls, rainbow rolls, spicy tuna rolls, tuna sashimi, and anything with bbq eel
    - both steamed and fried dumplings with peanut/hoisin sauce
    - summer rolls
    - spring rolls
    - tempura sweet potato
    - samosas

Soup:
    - Tom Yum or Curried Pumpkin

Salad
    - Mango Salad

Main Course (buffet)
    - Red Thai Chicken Curry with pineapple
    - Green Thai Shrimp Curry with peas
    - Pad Thai
    - Chicken Tikka Masala
    - Lamb Curry
    - Szechuan Beef with Broccoli
    - steamed rice (coconut and regular)
    - naan
    - raita
    EDIT: Aloo Gobi...how could I forget this?

Dessert
    - fried bananas with ice cream

I am willing to have a vow renewal in 5 years time and invite you all to eat at my feast...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e740672c-014c-4227-a8d1-5c4a877ad04dPost:73cce5a3-1557-48b4-a9ee-025cd39a7b2a">Re: hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hi :) : ahahha shes kinda slutty
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I KNOW!  She's in this weird "look at my vag" phase.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you do that can I please come to your wedding number? please? That sounds delicious!

I AM kui!!
  • Options
    Number, I condone a second wedding IF:
    1- that is the actual menu
    2- I am invited.

I'll even bring a gift. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Wow number55, I'm liking your Indian flavor to your menu - samosas, raita, naan, and some curries - do you have anything veggie for the vegetarians for the main course, is that what Pad Thai is about?

I'm in love with your dessert - it's actually fairly easy to make too!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    That sounds like a delicious freaking menu :)
  • Options
    Yeah...it could be a veggie Pad Thai, and I edited it to add Aloo Gobi which is veggie too...there is another Indian dish with ocra that I love so could do that too...

• Options
    You guys are making me hungry...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e740672c-014c-4227-a8d1-5c4a877ad04dPost:ecf8959a-4e01-436f-9b51-32ebb06ec3f1">Re: hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah...it could be a veggie Pad Thai, and I edited it to add Aloo Gobi which is veggie too...there is another Indian dish with ocra that I love so could do that too...
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

Bhindi Masala (Okra with spices) my absolute fav, and it's a green dish that everyone likes with other curries!

Aloo Gobi (Potato and Cauliflower) seems to be a hit wonder as well, most places have it.

Double Yum!

• Options
    I sometimes wonder if I made a mistake marrying my hsuband, he is NOT adventurous with food and likes plain jane meals. He is not a very big fan of ethnic dishes (any kind of ethnicity) and it makes me really sad. I love foods.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e740672c-014c-4227-a8d1-5c4a877ad04dPost:634da557-7c2c-4f6d-b42e-b5592675f7fc">Re: hi :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys are making me hungry...
    Posted by amylydia23[/QUOTE]

More than that, I think I'm drawing up a menu for dinner tonight :)  LOL, come on over :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards