Snarky Brides
Options

DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?

13»

Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?

• Options
    I would like some spreadsheet goodness also please.  Thank you.  I'll pm whomever is willing to share.
  • Options
    Sarah/Raynes- my email is super hard to guess.

steph0871 (at) gmail

Thanks :)  Raynes- part of the problem is that we're moving to the other side of the metro. The only gym that has a location even remotely convenient to where I am now is Lifetime.  Long story short- I joined a class there two winters ago, and they royally screwed me, so I refuse to go back.  Screwed me as in, class was $500 for 16 weeks/ 3 days/week boot camp weight loss kind of thing.  Canceled probably at least one class every other week, but refused to refund me that money. THEN got pissed that I wanted my deposit back at the end.  Plus they were just all around jerkfaces the whole time.  
  • Options
    Steph...are you and DH ever going to TTC? Let me tell you my two biggest motivators:

1) I lost weight once before, before I was 30. It was hard then but it is even harder now at 32. I wish I had kept it off. I know that every year I wait to lose the weight it will get harder and harder for me to lose it.

2) I want to be in awesome shape when we TTC. I want to at least be in good shape. I have a bad back and carrying a baby is going to be very difficult on my back and my knees. I also know that losing weight after a baby is going to be a challenge. I would rather be at a healthy weight when we conceive if I can be.

+ one more...

3) I am hugely motivated by the increased sense of confidence I have now. I feel better about myself and that makes me love myself more. That is really important to me.

Those are my motivators...I would have thought the wedding would have been enough but in the one year before our wedding I don't think I lost 5 pounds! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-like-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9ac5455-0b9a-414b-9d3c-80e5f8b2801bPost:5a101877-58ca-4e53-8af0-303659009158">Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING? : As my DH says  as long as you are moving you are doing something. And I just had this conversation with a CW, I have no motivation. I'm thinking my motivation right now would be to fit in my clothes better, and I would like to do a TTD session, but I know I dont fit in my gown.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, This. I want to a TTD, but my twisted mine says that I shouldn't lose weight, because then the dress won't fit... So I told H that if I lose enough weight (like 50 pounds), I'm going to buy myself a new dress and do a TTD.  He agreed ;)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-like-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9ac5455-0b9a-414b-9d3c-80e5f8b2801bPost:46ee4e60-40a0-419d-9559-92e461523d56">Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING? : Yeah, This. I want to a TTD, but my twisted mine says that I shouldn't lose weight, because then the dress won't fit... So I told H that if I lose enough weight (like 50 pounds), I'm going to buy myself a new dress and do a TTD.  He agreed ;)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG...now I want to do this!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-like-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9ac5455-0b9a-414b-9d3c-80e5f8b2801bPost:cad2939e-fe8c-4d87-9efa-2a9adbbcaadb">Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like some spreadsheet goodness also please.  Thank you.  I'll pm whomever is willing to share.
    Posted by Bkseller13[/QUOTE]
    I'll share
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-like-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9ac5455-0b9a-414b-9d3c-80e5f8b2801bPost:e7717461-f895-49de-846d-321f3574a8df">Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING? : I'll share
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

This is what she tells all the girls BK, be careful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Morning ladies :)
    Today started off kinda crappy, had to get up early and walk to school in the rain to do a project before class. Got all the way there and realized I left what I needed at home, so I ran back hom then back to school. Been fighting a bug so I'm feeling weak.

BUT! on a positive note, I'm down 3 more lbs this week :) And my younger sister is coming to my 90 minute Zumba class tomorrow night, can't wait.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Is is morning still somewhere? Damn you time zones!

i'm already planning supper
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-like-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9ac5455-0b9a-414b-9d3c-80e5f8b2801bPost:f7d44568-8ab3-4e84-9d89-af6944178470">Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is is morning still somewhere? Damn you time zones! i'm already planning supper
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Hahahah not really. It's 11:30 am
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-like-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9ac5455-0b9a-414b-9d3c-80e5f8b2801bPost:d41422d4-b002-4d0d-85fe-9f62c72b3b0b">Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DOES NOBODY LIKE THE MORNING? : Hahahah not really. It's 11:30 am
    Posted by ewhiteman06[/QUOTE]

insanity.  It blows my mind sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards