Snarky Brides
Options

Morning!

Morning Ladies!

Off to work but wanted to stop and say hello!  Hope everyone has a good one.  What's for dinner tonight?  You guys always give me great dinner ideas.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning!

• Options
    Dinner will probably be a can of Spaghettios unless I drag my ass to the store after work. I have a craving for tuna ranch casserole and it's one of the few recipes that I can remember all of the ingredients for off-hand, so if I do go then that will be dinner.

H told me this morning he's going to work this weekend so he can hopefully take off next weekend with me. I hope it works out because I have a book event, and he hardly ever gets to go with me to those.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I dont want to talk about dinner this early, I havnt even had breakfast yet.
  • Options
    I've been up since 4:30. I could totally eat a cheeseburger right now. When I worked for a golf course, I used to wonder how the guys could get there at 7am and order a double Jack and Coke at 7am. They must get up at 4:30 as well.
  • Options
    Good morning.  I have no clue what I'll be making for dinner.  Something involving chicken since that's what I put in the fridge to thaw.

I'm tired.  H had a pretty bad coughing spell last night/this morning so neither of us got much sleep.  I have a feeling we'll be having an earlier than usual bedtime tonight.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    LizzieyounceLizzieyounce member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-96?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea86f648-286c-479c-905b-8b77a019f4a4Post:29a38252-2f75-4503-affc-25787387ba03">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been up since 4:30. I could totally eat a cheeseburger right now. When I worked for a golf course, I used to wonder how the guys could get there at 7am and order a double Jack and Coke at 7am. They must get up at 4:30 as well.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I used to date a guy that played golf. Whenever I was invited to go and watch, the other ladies and I would have a Bloody Mary, the guys would drink beer...at 7am. I can't do beer that early.

</div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    The only food I can eat early in the morning that isnt a breakfast food is cold pizza.
  • Options
    I can eat pretty much anything in the morning. But I don't usually eat breakfast foods anyway, or breakfast at all for that matter. I could really go for some mashed potatoes and gravy right now though.

I think I'm crashing. I was good for the first 2 hours I was here but now my energy just plummeted. my gummy bears aren't helping.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-96?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea86f648-286c-479c-905b-8b77a019f4a4Post:3807f869-5b53-4042-bb1d-61e57784da7d">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can eat pretty much anything in the morning. But <strong>I don't usually eat breakfast foods anyway, or breakfast at all for that matter</strong>. I could really go for some mashed potatoes and gravy right now though. <strong>I think I'm crashing. I was good for the first 2 hours I was here but now my energy just plummeted.</strong> my gummy bears aren't helping.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    lol the first part of your post answers why.
  • Options
    Those are pretty, edie. Etsy is pretty awesome.

I know, nebb. I don't eat or drink enough, which is why I'm always so tired. I'm trying to eat healthier stuff earlier in the day, but chips are so much tastier than granola bars.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    lol granola bars really arent even that good for you, depending on whats in them.
  • Options
    celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Morning! I was having weird dreams right before my alarm went off. I was leaving work early because it was snowing out and I was mad because it was 80 the day before, and when I stopped at the Whole Foods on my way home Jamie Oliver was there giving out samples. Wish that part was true! 

I also dreamed that I accidentally sent Sesh a text message really early in the morning that was meant for my mother. I was all worried that I'd wake you up but seems like that wouldn't have been an issue if you were up at 4:30!

FH will routinely have a cheesesteak or hot wings for breakfast, he doesn't like most breakfast foods. We're both guilty of drinking (relatively) early in the morning but that's only for "special occasions." 

ETA: Dinner is spaghetti with meat sauce. It's FH's favorite dinner for some odd reason. It's easy though so I'm not complaining. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm the opposite, I'll eat the chicken and not the veggies. My biggest problem is drinking. I never get thirsty. Hell, yesterday I had probably a soda can's worth to drink. So unhealthy.

I thought granola bars were supposed to give you energy. Stupid commercials lying to me.
  • Options
    Hi guys!

Today is a huge day of grocery shopping, organizing the guest bedroom, cleaning, etc. I'm trying to figure out how to get the hard water deposits off of our dishes that come out of the dishwasher. Everytime I open the thing, it pisses me off. We have well water so nothing comes out clean. Ugh. Any suggestions?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    Good morning!

On home football game days at Purdue, they have Breakfast Club.  The bars near campus all open at like 6:30 am and people dress us in ridiculous costumes and start drinking.  It's awesome, but I don't think my body could handle it anymore.  Oh, college.  
  • Options
    Thanks duds. I will check it out. I've never lived with well water before and it is a battle I am currently losing. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning all!

Dinner tonight will most likely be broccoli alfredo.  It was that or GF pizza and I'm in no mood to make that crust as of now.  

Last night one of FI's groomsmen got engaged!  I'm really excited/happy for them.  I've never actually met his fiance but we are hoping to get together with them soon.  Many think our age group is on the younger side but it's amazing how many people I know that are getting married.

Also, we found out yesterday that we got the unit across from us :)  It's a nice 2 br with a HUGE deck so I'm now on the lookout for cheap or craigslist patio furniture and I am looking into getting a futon or something for the second bedroom/office.  We are eventually getting a new bed so the old one could go in there in time.  I'm so pumped!  AND it has a full sized fridge, lol.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Sesh, some of them are just sugary crap. There's just better things you can eat.
  • Options
    Morning! I should be up and showering but I'm still on the couch. Went for drinks last night and was up way too late. Now I'm just super bummed the rain forecast keeps getting worse for Saturday. Who doesnt have a good rain plan? This girl. My favorite bfast is peanut butter toast or hard boiled eggs on toast. Protein and fiber and all that jazz.
  • Options
    Jenna, what's your ceremony and reception venue like?  

Also as an aside, I'm so excited to see the "2 days" on your ticker :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Darn. I forgot about the no paragraph thing with TK mobile. I'll have to start writing shorter posts!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Morning!:[QUOTE]Jenna, what's your ceremony and reception venue like? nbsp;Also as an aside, I'm so excited to see the "2 days" on your ticker : Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

I mean, worse comes to worse we get married indoors at our venue. It's kind of like a lodge, so woodsy. But I had all these cute pictures planned with parasols and stuff that will go right out the window. Boo.
  • Options
    Jenna, I was a wreck with weather. We didn't have a backup plan. It was either outside, or people go home. But just think, rain would make a beautiful backdrop just as much as sunshine. Either way, you win.

lbarr, your place now doesn't have a full-size fridge? That would drive me nuts.
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    Yay for new apartment, lbarr! I feel your pain on the smaller fridge.  When I lived in Chicago, I had a tiny studio (less than 400 square feet) with one of those. And the "kitchen" was against one wall. The fridge was back in this alcove type thing in a corner at the end of the room.  But the door opened up the wrong way. So if I opened the door, I had to squeeze through the tiny space between the edge of the door and the wall, then I was trapped in the corner.  I hated that thing.  
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I can't imagine drinking on a week night, I'd die. I need a good long sleep after drinking or I can't function.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Morning!:[QUOTE]I can't imagine drinking on a week night, I'd die. I need a good long sleep after drinking or I can't function. Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I can never sleep after drinking. It's like my body wants to punish me for bad decisions so it makes me get up at 6 and feel like poop all day.
  • Options
    g'morning

got my iced tall mocha, bacon strip and a hard burled egg.    sposed to take a coworker to to french culinary institute for lunch today so i guess i better ease up.  
    dinner = TJ's mandarin crispy chicken and jasmine rice.

I'm so essited! (tm Ruby).  The Breville juicer I've been on the waiting list 4 months for came in yesterday (I know exactly zero about juicing).  Scooped it up and twirlygirl commenced to making a banana mango smoothie.   Now that she knows that he who juices also cleans the machine, might be a while before she tries it again lol.  But yum.  

Nebb, did you take the test? how'd it go?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-96?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea86f648-286c-479c-905b-8b77a019f4a4Post:498fe32b-d4b1-4664-b0db-f7e92d0fa01c">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! I was having weird dreams right before my alarm went off. I was leaving work early because it was snowing out and I was mad because it was 80 the day before, and when I stopped at the Whole Foods on my way home Jamie Oliver was there giving out samples. Wish that part was true!  I also dreamed that I accidentally sent Sesh a text message really early in the morning that was meant for my mother. I was all worried that I'd wake you up but seems like that wouldn't have been an issue if you were up at 4:30! FH will routinely have a cheesesteak or hot wings for breakfast, he doesn't like most breakfast foods. We're both guilty of drinking (relatively) early in the morning but that's only for "special occasions."  ETA: Dinner is spaghetti with meat sauce. It's FH's favorite dinner for some odd reason. It's easy though so I'm not complaining. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

so jealous of you!  Would kill to have a Whole foods store near us, nearest is over 2 hours away.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-96?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea86f648-286c-479c-905b-8b77a019f4a4Post:ec0df3b1-43f5-4b82-a4e4-726b6599fd19">Re:Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Morning!: I mean, worse comes to worse we get married indoors at our venue. It's kind of like a lodge, so woodsy. But I had all these cute pictures planned with parasols and stuff that will go right out the window. Boo.
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

<div>At least you have some sort of inside option!  It would suck if you still couldn't do the pics you wanted.  Crossing my fingers and toes for you for a break in the weather at the time of your wedding!</div><div>
    </div><div>Sesh, nope we don't.  It stands almost the height of a regular sized one but cut the width in half.  It's brutal.  Nothing ever fits, and if you move one thing, 5 other items come flying out.  I am beyond excited for a full sized fridge!</div>
  • Options
    Ha, celtic, even if you did it wouldn't matter. I don't have the volume on when I'm asleep so I wouldn't even know I got a message.

sultry, I think your post has multiple identities.
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-96?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ea86f648-286c-479c-905b-8b77a019f4a4Post:3d7ce7a9-75ef-4682-b72e-7f2a310834dc">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha, celtic, even if you did it wouldn't matter. I don't have the volume on when I'm asleep so I wouldn't even know I got a message. <strong>sultry, I think your post has multiple identities.</strong>
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was a little confused when I read it the first time.  I thought maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards