Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

**nae82**

question for you:  did you use someone locally to make stickers or tags for your favors or did you & your mom create them??...if you did them, would you mind providing me with instructions??...you can email me at fmcmillan at verizon dot net if it would be easier than posting here on TK...TIA!!

Re: **nae82**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom made them, but there isn't really instructions. She just put our monogram on them and "Thank You"Is there something specific you are wanting?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well, it seems like a stupid or elementary question (sorta embarrassed to say) but hmmm, I don't know exactly where to begin with this project of doing it myself...what type of paper to use, how to attach the printed statement to the colored paper and then what ribbon to use when attaching the the tag to the box...arrgg... I'm at a road block with this DIY project
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used a very light weight cardstock I belive. It may have even been just a lightly textured paper. We used glue runners (adhesive tape) to attach them to the colored cardstock, punched a hole in the top and just used very thin ribbon in our colors. We had bags though, and not boxes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok that helps a great deal...THANK U!!!  ;)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *butting in*You should visit a scrapbooking store, they will be able to help you find what you need and figure out what to do with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards