Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Favor question

I'm doing packets of blue bonnets for our favors, and I was just wondering if I should do one per guest, or one per couple?

Re: Favor question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would do per guest.   otherwise, what about couples that don't live together? Did you invite people and a guest?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I would do them individually for folks that don't live together, but I'm thinking about married guests. Should I expect them to take two or just one?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just don't want to end up with a ton of extra seed packets, lol, so I'm trying to make sure I order enough, but don't over order too much.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing one favor per couple.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that is a great favor idea and wish I had thought of it!  I think one per couple that lives together is plenty, maybe have a few extra on hand if somebody wants more? 
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool - I just ordered 70, which should be more than enough seeing as we'll probably only have 70 guests, but it only costs me $40 (including shipping) to get 70.I wanted to do something Texan since we are the only ones that live out here and all our family lives back east. I think I'm going to write something on them about giving them a little piece of Texas... but I'm not sure what.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about:Here's a slice of heaven on earth from Texas.  You could also write something about the sky being on the ground--bluebonnets, blue sky.  I'm not thinking very creatively right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you need a quote of any kind. Maybe write that Bluebonnets are the state's flower. Or you could also do a write up about TX history. Song, bird, flower, flag, etc. Or you you always have the old standby: "The Stars at Night, are Big and Bright... Deep in the Heart of Texas" Btw, I love your bluebonnet seeds idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards