Snarky Brides
Options

Your favorite TV shows?

I'm looking for some new shows to check out (like I need to watch more TV, but I have a DVR now!). Tell me your favorite shows.

I religiously watch Glee, No Reservations, Community and 30 Rock. Yesterday, I fell in love with Operation Repo and Storage Wars. On and off I watch The Office, Parks and Rec, NCIS: Los Angeles and The Middle.

Re: Your favorite TV shows?

• Options
    Dexter

and reruns of Seinfeld!

• Options
    Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and Big Love (currently watching season 3) are my favorites at the moment.  My all time favorite show though is probably Arrested Development.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Modern Family
    Breakout Kings
    Covert Affairs
    Burn Notice

• Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2011
    Sons of Anarchy
    Walking Dead
    Outsourced
    Big Bang Theory
    Ax Men
    Archer
  • Options
    cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    The Office
    Parks and Recreation
    Archer
    Community
    Breaking Bad
    Mad Men
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Killing (a new favorite)
    Dexter (sort of blah lately)
    Carnivale (not on anymore, but a good two-season show to watch)
    True Blood

ETA: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. DUH.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Criminal Minds
    Biggest Loser
    Parenthood
    Army Wives
    Brothers and Sisters
    Desperate Housewives (though I feel like it's starting to fizzle)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Days of Our Lives (NO JUDGING DAMMIT)
    Grey's Anatomy
    The Office
    Intervention
    Hoarders
    Biggest Loser
    Dexter (I'm only halfway through season 4 - no spoilers please)
    Golden Girls
    Frasier
    Army Wives

and pretty much anything to do with the Kardashians.  I know, I suck.
    panther
  • Options
    Deadliest Catch
    Royal Pains (amazing)
    Grey's Anatomy
    Private Practice

I also watch some reality stuff like Top Chef, Real Housewives (OC & Atlanta), Project Runway and ANTM.
  • Options
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    The Killing
    The Office
    30 Rock
    The Walking Dead
    Grey's Anatomy
    Mob Wives
    Real Housewives of NY, NJ, OC

• Options
    Gossip Girl
    Mad Men
    Modern Family
    Re-runs of Roseanne
    American Pickers
    Ax Men(FI watches it more)
    American Choppers(Fi watches it and I watch with him)

I also watch a lot of reality TV.
  • Options
    LTZ- How is Mob Wives? I saw the commercial for it and saw the intros.
  • Options
    True Blood
    Deadliest Catch
    Survivor
    Justified
    The Walking Dead
    *somtimes, Hell's Kitchen

Those are the only ones we really follow. The rest we just catch reruns or watch whenever they are on, like Friends.
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Big Bang Theory
    The Office
    Outsourced
    Bob's Burgers is actually pretty good
    Burn Notice
    Firefly
    Cops (don't judge me!)
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Walking Dead
    Criminal Minds (both the original and the new one)
    Any Law and Order
    Parenthood
    Grey's
    Private Practice
    Dexter
    Nurse Jackie
    US of Tara
    True Blood
    Weeds
    The Office
    Community
    Parks and Rec
    Pretty much any stupid VH1or MTV show
    The Bad Girl's Club

You know what?  I'm going to stop now because I'm already embarrassed about how much TV I watch.  Embarassed
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I watched the first few episodes of Bob's burger and then stop and now i keep hearing that it's actually good.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-tv-shows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f93fb108-b600-4d54-b65a-db57bc26ab33Post:fcce6817-3675-4528-85a6-565be4c6c2ab">Re: Your favorite TV shows?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Big Bang Theory The Office Outsourced Bob's Burgers is actually pretty good Burn Notice Firefly <strong>Cops (don't judge me!)</strong>
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]
    Ha! We watched Cops last night (after watching a marathon of Operation Repo) and H says to me, "You should be a repo lady. Or a cop. Either way, you are a scary lady sometimes and you'd be good at making someone behave." Wth H? I wasn't really sure how to take that. :)
  • Options
    COPS is hilarious.

You know what other show is hilarious?  Cheaters.
    panther
  • Options

The Walking Dead

Vampire Diaries (it's interesting sometimes because my son shares the same name as one of the main characters lol)

Trueblood

Being Human

Spartacus

Heroes

River Monsters

• Options
    Oh, I forgot about Bones. And House Hunters/HH International. Really, anything on HGTV is awesome. And Dirty Jobs.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the show "Human Planet?"  I recorded a couple of episodes (don't know if it's Discovery or NatGeo, etc).  It was fantastic!

Survivor
    Amazing Race
    True Blood
    Grey's Anatomy (although, if they don't stop doing this one week on, three weeks off shiit, I'm going to give up on them again)
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-tv-shows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f93fb108-b600-4d54-b65a-db57bc26ab33Post:b522eff1-cf8c-4797-ad84-dbd9f11eccaa">Re: Your favorite TV shows?</a>:
    [QUOTE]COPS is hilarious. You know what other show is hilarious?  <strong>Cheaters.
    </strong>Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes, someone else who likes Archer! "RAAAAAAMPAAAAAGE!" "Lana....Lana....Lana...did you see my scarf?". I die laughing every episode. This is why I'm so tired on Friday mornings.

I don't watch much television, but when I do, it's shows that have already been mentioned (True Blood, GLEE, etc) so I'm not really any help.

I do enjoy watching shows on DVD, like Deadwood, The Tudors, The Sopranos, and LOST since those shows are so engrossing that I immediately want to watch the next episode once one ends. I'm a freak like that.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well I definitely gave my short list.  Geez I didn't even think about HGTV (thanks Mara!)

Yard Crashers (H looks for that dude every weekend at Lowes)
    House Hunters
    Sell this House
    Divine Design
    The Office
    House
    Lie to Me
    Private Practice
    Bones

Most of those I watch online though because I'm an old lady and go to bed by 10 every night.

I also just got done watching Greek on Netflix (awesome!) and I'm currently watching Glee on there, as well as 24.

Ha, I have too many show.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I so desperately want the guy from Yard Crashers to come to Indiana. We could use a transformation in our backyard.
  • Options
    Me too, Mara!  One of the episodes we watched this weekend, some guy flagged him down in the parking lot as he was leaving and was like , "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!  I look for you every weekend!!!!"

ha ha ha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-tv-shows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f93fb108-b600-4d54-b65a-db57bc26ab33Post:b522eff1-cf8c-4797-ad84-dbd9f11eccaa">Re: Your favorite TV shows?</a>:
    [QUOTE]COPS is hilarious. You know what other show is hilarious?  Cheaters.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I used to watch The Soup on E! to hear about all the best parts of those shows and all the reality shows. I LOVE JOEL MCHALE!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-tv-shows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f93fb108-b600-4d54-b65a-db57bc26ab33Post:d401e17b-ce28-4789-913e-e2eb1f6805aa">Re: Your favorite TV shows?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Days of Our Lives </strong>(NO JUDGING DAMMIT) Grey's Anatomy The Office Intervention Hoarders Biggest Loser Dexter (I'm only halfway through season 4 - no spoilers please) <strong>Golden Girls</strong>Frasier Army Wives and pretty much anything to do with the Kardashians.  I know, I suck.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I <3 you, the two bolded are two of my favs.

I'm a big fan of Showtime I luuurve:

United States of Tara
    Nurse Jackie
    Weeds
    The Big C

Non-Showtimey:
    Perfect Couples
    Harry's Law (season ended, hopefully it gets a 2nd season!)
    Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime
    Being Erica on SoapNet (SO good)
    Law & Order SVU
    Chicago Code (Jennifer Beals = yum)
    And I DVR the shiit out of Days of Our Lives, wanna fight about it?

Photobucket
  • Options
    I watch a lot of TV.  I've been scaling back though.  Some favourites (in no particular order):

Fringe
    Top Chef
    Grey's Anatomy
    Private Practice
    Survivor (yay Tide)
    How I Met Your Mother <-- best show EVER
    anything on the DIY network (can I take Jason Cameron home?)
    House

Shows I like that have been cancelled:
    Heroes
    Lost

Shows I'm starting to watch:
    Big Bang Theory

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_favorite-tv-shows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f93fb108-b600-4d54-b65a-db57bc26ab33Post:38e2853f-d9fb-41ce-aaf2-b346f09628fe">Re: Your favorite TV shows?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your favorite TV shows? : I <3 you, the two bolded are two of my favs. I'm a big fan of Showtime I luuurve: United States of Tara Nurse Jackie Weeds The Big C Non-Showtimey: Perfect Couples Harry's Law (season ended, hopefully it gets a 2nd season!) Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime Being Erica on SoapNet (SO good) Law & Order SVU Chicago Code (Jennifer Beals = yum) And I DVR the shiit out of Days of Our Lives, wanna fight about it?
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]

It's too bad Perfect Couples was cancelled just a few episodes in, huh?

Oh and to answer you Dodgers, I think Mob Wives is awesome. At least to me, because I like trashy reality TV.
  • Options
    I like trashy reality too so I'll have to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards