Snarky Brides
Options

Who's here?

123457»

Re: Who's here?

• Options
    Night, Edie.

Ha, double TTD, Con.  But gtg before that.  We'll talk and plan a date. I'm meeting up with the sisters you sat with for drinks this week, if you're free.

They were just strung--I got it off Etsy.  It should be an easy fix, but I haven't gotten around to it. Same with the eight watches I  need batteries for. Boo, me.
  • Options
    heh.  i just wear the watches with dead batteries.

it's not like i look at them for the time.

apparently when i'm drinking i like to jump on random boards and confess shiit.
  • Options
    Maybe you could tell us one more time about how you don't normally post here?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I imagine it would look something like *Phweet!*
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    good idea J&K! 

Hey, i don't usually post here!  didja know that?  I'm feeling repetitive and annoying tonight.
  • Options
    Nates, when? I'm closing 4 nights this week, so it probably won't work for me, but...you never know. and of course that will all be dependent on how hard this cold decides to kick my ass. WR question: my ILs are renewing their vows next month. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??!?
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    Oh. Muni.

Con, probably Wednesday or Thursday.  We're settling tomorrow, but I'll text you the details JIC. Otherwise, you and I will gtg soon for nom burgers.

As for clothes, cocktail dress? How are they doing the vows--fancy or relaxed?
  • Options
    ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:00fc0e65-6833-4d15-91ae-428a358f0839">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh. Muni. Con, probably Wednesday or Thursday.  We're settling tomorrow, but I'll text you the details JIC. Otherwise, you and I will gtg soon for nom burgers. As for clothes, cocktail dress? How are they doing the vows--fancy or relaxed?
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Yay!

I think the vibe is somewhere in the middle? It's at the Appian Way in Orange, if that helps. I was thinking cocktail dress, too. I may have to torture H in a few days with a fashion show, lol. Or maybe I'll post pics here one day and get some feedback. It's not like I don't have a ton to choose from.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:df9a9ab6-4105-4a95-a8d4-a7765e9c2448">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates, how far is NJ from Cedar Point?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    Hmm, I'd say 8 hours or so.  We left around 10 or eleven that morning and got home around 6 or 7. 
  • Options
    My drunk asss is going to teeter off to bed now.  I enjoyed visiting you ladies, even if I will facepalm my posts in the morning.
  • Options
    Fa-shion-show.Fa-shion-show. Fashion-show-atlunch.

(I hope someone gets this)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:92a23b5f-c3a7-4106-889b-b093836caf68">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fa-shion-show.Fa-shion-show. Fashion-show-atlunch. (I hope someone gets this)
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry :/   It sounds fun though.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Why did my nighttime 'Tussin wake me up? Dammit, I need sleep.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    the Office!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Night, Muni, although you're probably gone.

Yay for Avs!

JCB, I might actually be able to swing that. N and I had so much fun there (although that had to do with the company, too).  I'll see if he's planning a trip to IN. It worked well when we drove past Cedar Point on the way home.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:56dd2553-e2bf-4fc0-9b07-ef4873bc961e">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's here? : I get it, but it's probably too late.  I'm guessing everyone's gone to bed.
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

<div>I should, but I haven't yet.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am, Jackie, but we'll probably be hitting bed soon. We have these blackout curtains now that we're re-doing our bedroom and they're awesome, but I sleep in SO late because of them. My wine is making me sleepy, though.

I knew I had seen them, Dot, but they're not listed on the website. The DSW by me is about four minutes away, but it's  bitch to get to because of the traffic, so I wanted to check with someone who would know before driving over there. I really want a well made, simple and classic black flat for work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc853ee3-0170-4138-9281-af9dabf46b16Post:7726ca0f-8e31-417a-9e3e-7f51942a253e">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would call ahead and check just in case. Also is there a Coach outlet by you?
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    Good idea, and thanks for letting me know.  There are, but they are pretty far, plus out of state, so we get charged tax. Boo.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer :) I have to try them, though. BOO COACH. Boo. Maybe I'll swing by if I leave right when work finishes one day. I fell in love with this plain, black leather pair with just a little gold embellishment on the top. All the ones on the regular site are the logo print ones. Blegh.
  • Options
    Oh, DSW carries those, too! Thanks :)

Alrighty, I'm out for bed. Night!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards