Snarky Brides

My fiance wants to use this song as our first dance song. What do you think?

I actually really like this song, but I'm worried it will come across as way too "one-sided." What do you think?? 

Re: My fiance wants to use this song as our first dance song. What do you think?

• it says its not longer avaliable so we dont know what the song is.
  • I like his song choice a lot. Check out the lyrics to Brad Paisley's "Then". If they speak to you, check out the song (youtube/itunes/whatever)
  • Couldn't see the song, says it's been removed. What is it?
  • We are having a good friend sing "Feels like Home"  it is a beautiful song and not at all one sided.

I know what ever you choose it will be perfect
    ?The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fiance-wants-use-this-song-first-dance-song-think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fce5c00e-eece-41b8-aabd-9e0b5cc8113cPost:5cdb9ddd-e5fd-4d6f-b0f4-b1cd8cc1a60f">Re: My fiance wants to use this song as our first dance song. What do you think?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having a good friend sing "Feels like Home"  it is a beautiful song and not at all one sided. I know what ever you choose it will be perfect
    Posted by DKC1308[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! That's my first dance song too!  Most of the people I know have never heard it before when I mention it. :)

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards