October 2013 Weddings

New & said Yes to the dress!

Hi Brides!!

Just wanted to introduce myself! We're getting married 10/4/13 and I cant wait =)
Planning is going good and this past weekend I purchased my dress! It was totally opposite of what I went looking but when I didn't want to take it off I knew that was a good sign! Now thinking about second dress for middle to end of reception. 
Something light and maybe satin.Thoughts on two dresses?

Re: New & said Yes to the dress!

• edited October 2012
    OMG! That. Train!

I am so in love with your dress!

Second Dress? YES! If you want it, and you can afford it, you should have it. Don't let anyone ever talk you out of something that you want or want to do.

I'm only going to be in one dress the whole night but I also wont have such a beautiful long train!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • Congrats! That train is so long!  I hear you about it being the opposite of what you were looking for.  I would consider getting a second dress if it is just as formal and pretty.  Otherwise you are going to need to very good bustle for that train.  Congrats again.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Congrats!!! That dress is amazing!!! :D Go for two if you want...so what you want. This is your day! :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards