October 2013 Weddings
Options

(SAIF/PAIF) Belly/Baby Pic Friday!

Happy Friday! IF gals, if you want to play along, post a picture from this week of whatever :)

PIP Tutorial
It looks like you click on the tree, browse for your picture, and save. Let's see if that works...

Re: (SAIF/PAIF) Belly/Baby Pic Friday!

• Options
    Most of you have seen my updated pictures that I took at her 1yr session on Monday, but here's 2 of my favorites!

Sorry to anyone who posts below me and your text all turns pink.  I looked at my html code and I don't have any missing closing tags.  It's just being stupid.  

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

DH would kill me if he knew I uploaded this...but this is HIS "baby belly". Several weeks ago, one of my best friends who lives out of state send me a text message with a pic of her baby belly. Since I don't have one yet (IFer....bleh), I decided to be funny and send her a pic of DH's belly instead! I made him push it out as far as he could so he would look pregnant (well, he has a belly anyway...but shhh...we don't bring that up)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Options

After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards