October 2013 Weddings

check!

Picked my bridesmaid dresses today.  They are sophia Tolli.  I Love them!  However I ended up changing my colors.  They are now Eggplant and Champagne.  Love the color though :)  very happy!
Follow Me on Pinterest
July 2007 Photobucket
october 2012 Photobucket

Re: check!

• Very exciting!! Cant wait until I can say this!! Hopefully Ill be say this when I go Jan 12th!
  • congrats!  man, i feel so behind...i don't even have all my bridesmaids picked let alone the dresses lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • link and/or pics or it didn't happen!

Lily- you really aren't that behind. They say about 6 months to start looking. I had my girls order early since it was a 2009 style and could be discountinued at any time.

• that's definately good to hear!  guess wedding planning in the middle of the holiday's is starting to get to me just a little and i feel so behind on so much.  nice to hear i'm not too doomed yet :-)

also, shannie, love eggplant and champagne, my colors are very similar (or i hope once i actually pick them)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shannie11shannie11 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Here they are!  It will be in the deep purple color on the right.  ANd I only went shopping because one of bridesmaids was home from hawaii.  It just worked out that we found one that everyone looked good in.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • love that purple!  beautiful for the fall!  hope i have such luck once i start looking :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards