October 2013 Weddings

It's just Vendor Love:: My Photographer <3 <3

I want to keep her forever and give her all of my money... We had our engagment session last night, and last night she posted some of the pictures to my facebook wall.

All I can say is wow! Not only was she super easy to work with but she took fantastic pictures, and let us see sneak peaks of them very very quickly.

I think we found the one!
I can see her taking family pictures,
anniversary pictures,
maternity pictures,
new house pictures, and so much more.

Here's my favorite of the sneak peaks she posted only two hours after our session.

I feel awesome after taking these pictures with her that she'll do a great job at our wedding and Bridesmaids Photosession!  She was actually referred to me by a knottie :-) Thanks Theknot.com!

Has anyone else fallen in love with their vendors?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog

Re: It's just Vendor Love:: My Photographer <3 <3

• Cute pic!

Ours is great too. She's done several of my friends weddings and now their baby's pictures so I've had a chance to see all of her work.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_my-photographer-3-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:a36480ea-4189-4c47-8215-7c7e13898a11Post:a851784b-7ae7-47be-b4b4-dfb54dfa564a">Re: It's just Vendor Love:: My Photographer <3 <3</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute pic! Ours is great too. She's done several of my friends weddings and now their baby's pictures so I've had a chance to see all of her work.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

That's awesome that you already knew what the pictures would look like! We're really the first of our friends to not elope or not have a very low budget wedding so we came to sites like these to find our vendors. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • Thanks Snippet! We were really worried about our photographer ( and the rest of the vendors we booked) since we never actually got a chance to work with them. Now that we have we're feeling so much better about the choices we've made.
  • That is awesome that you found someone so great. IMO, the photgrapher is probably one of the MOST important vendors (1st or 2nd?). You must be able to remember this day in a positive way.

We also LOVE our photgrapher(s). It is a couple we know (the husband paintballs with FI). He does most of the shooting, but she also does a good deal. They were awesome, awesome, awesome. Did I mention they were awesome?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wait Emily, how awesome? I didn't catch that!

• That's great! My bridesmaids are getting really excited for our photosession with her & the wedding. I love that everyone is getting hyped right along with me

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards