October 2013 Weddings

repost: shockingly nosy lady!! plus clicky poll!

Does anyone else want to be PO'd with me about this lady???  I held it together knowing this is going on the IF board as soon as I get back to the office!

So, I just had my P4 b/w done and they always leave the hugest band aid on my arm.  Then I ran into this boutique/consignment shop.  Well the lady was MRS CHATTY about everything. 

C:  "what happened to your arm?"

me: "oh I just had some b/w done."  looking at the racks of clothes trying to ignore her

C:  "what kind of b/w did you have done?"

REALLY did you just ask me that....I am I really going to answer this question?   Me:  "well my twins died before they were born and this is just some follow up to that"  

C: shocked face "i am sorry, at least you are still young"

Me: "yeah, I think I'll try these jeans on" Angry

Needless to say I didn't buy anything from her store and I will probably not be going back.

I am adding a poll too b/c I am THAT bored at work! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: repost: shockingly nosy lady!! plus clicky poll!

• I would have done what you did, but if I had the guts I would have told her off.  How rude of her to ask you personal questions and then to say "oh you are still young"

Ughhh that is the worse!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited June 2010
    I would have said,"Just something routine"

After her, "At least you are still young" comment, you should have told her to F off!

ETA: I'm not sure if she was the owner, but I think you should write a letter and complain. If she is the owner, she will realize how out of line and hurtful her comment was!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards