October 2013 Weddings

Theme Swap Out, Is this Cute or Not?

After months of me playing pick a venue with a Mascquerade ball theme with purple and green we're switching things up. We originally hoped to do beauty and the beast undertones with greens and purples possibly reds too. However after finally possibly deciding to do a disney wedding I'm now rethinking this because everything was getting too cluttered even with the dropping of the mask portion. FI and I are discussing switching to purple and orange rather than purple and green and going nightmare before christmas rather than B&B. Note we are talking about getting married on the 13th, and I'm a NBC fanatic!  This would be done subtly as well. I'd stick with lanterns down the aisle in purple with orange bows. My brooch boquet would be purple and orange, and the brides would have purple and orange with those spiral fiddle back ferns. The tables we'll probably move the lanterns and use pumpkins on the tables with purple table cloths. The cake will have jack and sally, as will invitations, and guest book. Mens suits will be pin stripe if we can find them. Boutiners will be fiddle back ferns and orange and purple.

Thoughts? Cute or cheese?
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Theme Swap Out, Is this Cute or Not?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards