October 2013 Weddings

AW: WR DIY Projects PIP

I did wedding stuff this weekend!

200 pockets folded

Table numbers, minus the actual number part.

I cut out 200 of these, in each color with the cricut then glued them together and added the gem. I will use these to keep our pocket invites closed.

Mock flowers before adding peacock feathers. I couldn't get the feathers in there the way I want them to be. Might cut the feathers from the centerpieces all together and use teal squares under them to get the peacock theme still in there.

See 400 pieces of paper. Took 2 hours using the circuit.

Re: AW: WR DIY Projects PIP

• Yeah you did! Good job! Looks great
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_aw-wr-diy-projects-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:df955cbc-6b9c-4c3a-b069-36d4f6125f48Post:ab9e3320-20b0-412e-aaf8-57e44ec5069e">AW: WR DIY Projects PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did wedding stuff this weekend! 200 pockets folded Table numbers, minus the actual number part. I cut out 200 of these, in each color with the cricut then glued them together and added the gem. I will use these to keep our pocket invites closed. Mock flowers before adding peacock feathers. I couldn't get the feathers in there the way I want them to be. Might cut the feathers from the centerpieces all together and use teal squares under them to get the peacock theme still in there. See 400 pieces of paper. Took 2 hours using the circuit.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Looking good! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards