August 2012 Weddings

Official Introduction!

Hi!

I have been lurking various boards and I am just now getting around to posting here. My date is August 19th. I guess I am a DIY bride and an Offbeat bride. I constantly feel like there is something I should be doing that I'm not, haha! I am finishing up my last semester in school right now, so that definitely adds to the former statement.

Up to this point, I have my venue (we are having the ceremony and the reception at the same place), my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, my photographer (a fellow photo student!), and our honeymoon(!!). We have an appointment tomorrow to meet with our potential wedding officiant. Oh, and we've set up our registries and sent out STDs. I already picked out which invitation design I want, but I'm waiting to order them after we go to the food tasting at our venue on the 23rd of this month. We also decided we're using an ipod/laptop for the reception, and we're having a friend watching over it. I'd say I'm making pretty good progress thus far! 

I will definitely keep watching this board, since it makes me feel better to see where everyone else is at in their planning. I'll do my best to keep you all updated with my planning too. :)

Re: Official Introduction!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards