August 2012 Weddings

Bridesmaids advice

ok so here is the deal My fiance Kris has a younger sister (about 18) who I thought it would be nice to ask to be a bridesmaid. But every time I try and broach the subject she is really snotty and rude.

Kris and I decided that we would have a max of 4 people on each side of the isle with us to save on gifts and what not. And I am refrainging from asking some one else to be my bridesmaid who I really want to be in the wedding just to ask his sister out of what I was told is good manners

His sister wont be able to go out for the bachlorette party and is very stuck up. however the other girl that I want to ask I have not known very long but we became quick friends and she helps me plan during down time at work. but I feel awkward asking some one I have known for a short time. but by the time of the wedding I will have known her for over 2 years.

not sure what to do and I cant really have anymore bridesmaids, is it really that bad to not ask his sister, and is it ok to ask some one I haven't know that long at the moment.
SIG CHALLENGE: DREAM SHOES.... ALL ABOUT COMFORT MY FRIENDS!!! image watters.com Photobucket

Re: Bridesmaids advice

• I would definitely ask your friend.....especially since  shell probably be more involved than your fiances sister. Mayby she can do something else or just have another bridesmaid? Just have one guy walk with 2 girls? but either way i would ask the friend. I was in the same situation and now i have 6 brides maids and a jr bridesmaid! UGH lots of money going to be spent 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards