August 2012 Weddings

I should have never wrote that post about the wedding is off!

Hello fellow August brides. Yes its me Brandi. I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago saying I was in an abusive relationship. There were a lot things written in the message that probably made it seem like I was in fear of my life. Yes we did have a big fight and things did go far beyond what they should have but now it has turned around to bite me in the a***. My mom said she was on here and came across my message and it bothered her. The only reason why I wrote it was because I was hating him and I wanted everybody else to hate him. He has took me places that I never been before in my life and made me feel like I was the only one in the world. He always gave me that special feeling that words can not explain. And the good does outway the bad but I guess now everybody is hating him because of what I said.

We have decided to go to counseling to work out our problems but it clearly seems as if I was being abused and scared for me and kids life which wasn't the case. My kids love him to death and he feels the same way about them. Yes the wedding was going to be back on but it was reschdule for next August. But now I guess by everything I wrote on here the first time would make it seem like i'm making the biggest mistake ever. I don't feel like I would be making a mistake because that's where I feel like heart belongs and who I would be happy with. If I had any doubt in my mind then I would do it but like I said the good does outway the bad and if we are willing to go to counseling to fix our problems then I don't know what the problem his. I was the happiest when I was with him but then by me writing that post probably gave other people a bad prospective about him. I just wish I never wrote it.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards