• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2012 Weddings

First thing booked!!

We have our first thing booked!! We booked our DJ tonight and got a great deal!! Really excited with one thing done!! Can't wait to do more planning and get more things done!
Can't wait to marry my best friend!! image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: First thing booked!!

• Yay so exciting!! We havent even begun to look at DJ's yet. We are currently looking to book our reception site and we booked our church just the other day! It feels goo to begin to get bigger things out of the way! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked the photographer and venue so far. I'll wait for the rest till next summer.
  • whoo hoo congrats! it feels more "real" after you book the first vendor!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Thanks ladies! We're planning on doing more after the holidays, the DJ we booked is the one that was at the bar where we first met and we kind of became friends with, he gave us an unbelievable deal!! I do have the my cereamony site in mind, just still looking at reception halls! Looking for an inexpensive photographer is REALLY hard to do, and I want to get one booked ASAP so we can do our engagement pics in the summer/early fall, don't wanna freeze our butts off outside!

Can't wait to marry my best friend!! image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards