Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

cheese cakes, show me yours

If anyone had cheese cakes for their wedding i'd like to see what they looked like. FI and I both love cheese cake and are concidering this as a wedding cake but we dont have any creative or cute ideas as to how to present a cheese cake wedding cake. thanks

Re: cheese cakes, show me yours

• mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FutureMrsShawty on the Cincinnati board had cheesecake at her wedding. She purchased several from Costco and served it alongside 12 different toppings (fruits, nuts, sauces, coconut, etc). There are also some bakers that will do a cheesecake wedding cake- it can be decorated and filled the same as a flour cake. Just be careful since cheesecake melts and cannot be kept out of the fridge as long. A baker here will do candybar cheesecakes, cream filled, etc. HTH!
  • LasairionaLasairiona member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to http://muddypawscheesecake.com and click on 'wedding cheesecake' and they have a ton of ideas. Most people don't like icing of any type as you will find at Elegantcheesecakes.com and nearly all pro bakers agree that they should never be stacked/pillared as Elegantcheesecakes.com also does.
  • LasairionaLasairiona member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also DaniEliza who is the moderator on the Reception Ideas board said she served cheesecakes at her wedding that were pre-sliced from the Walmart bakery and set out on a table.
  • mlissad2mlissad2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting my cheesecake cake from www.sinfulcheesecake.com I wanted the traditional cake look. So we are doing a 2-3 tiered decorated cake with a few different flavors of traditional cheesecake on the side. Look on their website for ideas. She has some great photos.
  • danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Pics in married bio and inspiration pics in planning bio.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards