Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Finally... E-Pic Outfits

I think this may have been the hardest task since I've gotten engaged. We finally decided on outfits for our engagement pics for this Saturday. I will be sure to post pics as soon as I have them!

Re: Finally... E-Pic Outfits

• Options
    edited December 2011
    where did you go?  i'm having a really hard time thinking of what I want to wear...good excuse for a shopping spree anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I think that was the hardest thing for me so far.
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, I was totally freaking out the night before.  I should have gone shopping.  It was easier to pick a wedding dress than a couple of outfits for e-pics.  So ridiculous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mscheese424mscheese424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat I am getting my pictures done tomorrow and I want to look comfortable but cute.  We are going to the Rangers ballpark I have the hook up so we get to go on the field for free! I am so excited.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing two outfits. For the casual pic, my fiance is wearing a half-zip sweater that off-white with thin stripes in different shades of blue and I am wearing a blue cardigan that matches one of the stripes, with an off-white shell. We got his sweater from Old Navy for 20 bucks. For the dressy pic, my fiance is wearing a black button down shirt, maybe with a blazer, and I found an awesome dress at the BCBG outlet in Allen. It's grey and black, the top has a grey kind of bibbed-ruffle collar, then high waist black bottom, and it has pockets. I love pockets!!! I wish I had pics of each to share, but I will make sure to post e-pics as soon as I have some. I also bought some signs that say "thank you" from an etsy seller so that we can take pics with them to make thank you cards. Really excited about that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards