Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Honeymoons.

I've tried the search button and didn't see any posts on here. BUT- I want to know where you all went on your HM, or are planning on going?We wanted Hawaii, but there are no all inclusives, and that was something we really wanted. I'm still thinking about it though.Costa Rica, Belize, St Lucia.. anyone been to these locations? Or can you recommend anywhere else? I'd like to go out of the US, and possible AI. We plan on going June 20th- June 26/27th. Thanks so much!!

Re: Honeymoons.

• Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We have considered Costa Rica and Egypt but I think finalized on Belize Xanadu resort on Ambergis caye for costa rica and belize they have all inclusives but the cost of living is so low there is really no need to and can be cheaper by eating on your own, in Hawaii and St. Lucia you NEED all inclusive, it is really expensive to eat there. I have also been to DR and stayed at the moon palace, it was AWESOME, all inclusive really nice, new and really good food. If you need any more information let me know
  • Options
    leeann2001leeann2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked a few weeks ago. We are going to Mexico in between Playa del Carmen and Cancun. It's called Maroma Beach on the Gulf side. Supposed to have the best beaches in Mexico. We are staying at Secrets Maroma Beach. Adults only, all-inclusive. It's an amazing place for right price. I used Jennifer at VIP Vacations and she was a lot of help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you go to Hawaii AI? Ive searched and didn't find anything
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    not sure.. our trip was through FI's work so we stayed at hilton hawaiian village but it was not AI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to French Polyensia-Moorea and Bora Bora!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had an amazing and relaxing week in Playa del Carmen. We stayed a the adults only, all inclusive Hotel Royal. It was fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Oxygen Jungle Villa in Costa Rica- it isn't all inclusive but its fantastic! Glassed in villas in the jungle overlooking the ocean!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you still want to go to Hawaii, check out condos on vbro.comYou could get a great condo or villa in most places for a steal--most of them are beautifully decorated too, since they are privately owned. My family does it all the time for vacations.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Napa- loved it- did a Cottage at Cottage Grovev in in Calistoga. Very private- great breakfast and wine and cheese event every day. I've heard good things about AI in Costa Rica too.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AI's in Hawaii are pretty much non existent. If you want AI, you'll need to do the Caribbean or Mexico. We went to St. Kitts and got a great deal on an AI. It wasn't super fancy, but St. Kitts isn't a huge tourist destination. Mexico had some great AI options.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a cruise and stopped at 8 islands. It was fantastic and was AI except for alcohol. If you're looking at the carribean, I'd suggest Antigua. That was one of our stops and it was AMAZING!! The people were friendly and very classy and the place was beautiful!!! St Lucia was pretty but I wasn't impressed with the people...and the begging children that tried to steal from us really left a bad impression on me. Good luck!
  • Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Secrets Maroma Beach in Mexico, and loved every minute. The beach was gorgeous, the staff was awesome, and our room was great. Even the food was good which doesn't always happen at an AI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to St. Lucia and stayed at the Sandals Regancy. It was amazing!! The resort is gated off so you don't have any random locals running around (so you don't have children begging like Lindsey mentioned). Plus, you can stay at one and visit the other 2 Sandals resorts in St. Lucia. We had a great time! If you want more info let me know -- I could go on and on about our honeymoon! :) If you go, I totally recommend that you go zip-lining! It was amazing! Just so you know - it's almost a 4 hour flight from Miami. But it's worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards