Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

I found my cake vendor

Hey all!

I just wanted to let you know that I found my cake vendor here in Florida. He works in altimonte Springs, Fl. His Company is called Micheal Anthony Cakes. I am so happy to be working with him for our wedding. I am getting married this summer 7-16-11.
  Michael Anthony has taken good care of us so far making sure that our vision for our wedding day is carried out. He brings pictures of previous clients in past to show us that he can create anything you ask him too. He is a very honest man and won't nickel and dime you. He only takes a certain number of cakes  because he knows and wants the brides day to be special. He pays close attention to the detail to every cake and wants everything to be perfect.
    His cakes are amazing they are made by just him. His ingredients are so fresh tastng and not sugary like some other bakers we have tasted. The cakes are truley one of a kind. His cakes taste very fresh and not stale. Some of the other vendors we tried we stale tasting. Not a good way to sell your product. Michael Anothy has some really orignal flavors that I have to say are awesome tasting. I kept eating and eating and didn't want to stop. :)
    I also chose Michael Anthony because he is willing to work with you and your budget. Some other vendors we went to just gave us the price and wouldn't work with us as much as we would like.  
  For those of you in Florida getting married you should really consider Michael Anthony for your Cake Vendor. He does quality work for a great price and you won't be dissapointed. I know I am  not.

Kathy Imirie (Orlando, Fl)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards