Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

PSA: Village Jewelers

Village Jewelers is going out of business.  Up to 70% off everything and if you go in today you get an extra 10% off.  The guy there said they will be increasing the percentage off throughout the holidays until they sell everything.  I went in today and bought FI's ring.  Was 50% off, so pretty good deal if you ask me.  :)

Re: PSA: Village Jewelers

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like you got a great deal.  We went into the Bailey, Banks and Biddle one and their deals weren't all that great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was so sad to hear they're going out of business.  DH just went to them for my birthday present, and he said that their pricing was like 1/4 what other places were charging (which was before they announced plans to go out of business).  I would expect that further decreasing their prices would result in a pretty good deal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh wow, thanks!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They had two stores in Southlake Town Center.  They closed at six every night and they were never open on Sundays.  However, the Jared is close to one of them and they were open until nine every night and they were open on Sundays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards