Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

food

ok im dont no what 2 pick 4 my main beef , fish or what so i need help and should i do 4 people that dont eat meat

Re: food

• karenwjackmkarenwjackm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For people who don't eat meat, offer a vegetarian pasta dish, usually catereres won't charge extra to make a few meals of this if only a few people respond as vegetarians.

As for your main beef dish?  That totally depends on your budget and personal preferences.
    Good luck!
    As my fiance is fond of saying, "Just Relax....."
  • UDscoobychickUDscoobychick member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many choices can you have?  We get 3 + vegetarian, so we're doing a beef, a fish, and a chicken choice.  Make sure you have a vegetarian option (usually doesn't count toward your number of meal options, but double-check that with the caterer).  Then, I'm going to say that chicken is probably the most popular meat ordered (a lot of people don't like red meat), followed by beef, followed by fish.
  • tommyandytommyandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Step one: Use real english with spell check and punctuation, not text speak when you are on the boards.  Some knotties are picky about it and will think that you are not very smart.

Have you thought about prime rib as your beef choice?  What does your caterer offer in your price range?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards