Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

GLEE Recap

So what did everyone think of last nights episode? Finally baseball is over and I can get back to watching my beloved Glee!It was such a great episode...who would have though Sue had a soul ;)I almost cried a few times. Also The Puck/Finn triangle is KILLING me! I want to scream at Finn to stop letting Quinn boss him around (she has become a total b)Also I was so excited that Kurt's dad stood by him. What a wonderfully positive message to send out to other kids in high school that are struggling with homosexuality

Re: GLEE Recap

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought this episode sent out so many positive messages.  I DID start crying a few times.  I really enjoyed this episode and I'm so glad it's back!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it was like the After-School Special episode of Glee. But I loved it. When I was in middle school and high school, my mom had an in-home daycare, and one of her kids had Down Syndrome, and we had a very special relationship. So that story line meant a lot to me. Also, I have a lot of emotional attachments to Wicked, so hearing Defying Gravity was awesome!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AND, still not Teri! But she'll be back next week...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What I don't get is why is she worried about hiding the pregnancy from her parents when they're going to find out anyway....
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just finished watching it on Hulu!  I wept like a baby when Sue went to visit her sister.  WEPT. I love this show.  It really is so well done.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started crying too.  It was such a good episode!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was a really good episode with a lot of good messages!!  I really like how they did the number in the wheel chairs and raised the money to get ramps installed.  I teared up a little when Sue went to read with her sister.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just watched it. Glad to know PMS wasn't causing my emotional breakdown :) I love this show, and I'm typically the one to make fun of the "after school special" version of TV shows (my fav example being the episode of Family Matters where Laura almost buys a gun), but this sent out good messages without going over the top. Plus, anything with Wicked music has my vote. LOVE!
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    somehow my DVR didn't know Glee was on last night! and I missed it I t is killing me that I missed it! Sob!
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    callie_knot if you go to hulu.com you can watch the episode on your computer :) enjoy
  • Options
    callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome! I didn't know about that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards